64-65

Chapter 64

“Five minutes, fifteen thousand sets!” “Ten minutes, twenty thousand sets!” “Half an hour, fifty thousand sets!” … Sara Ye kept going back and forth between the Propaganda Department and Enderia Shen’s office, reporting all a series of data. .

The mood of Dustin Zhou and the three people gradually eased.

In the current cosmetics industry, when new products are generally launched on the market, they usually only sell about 100,000 sets a day.

As for the whitening factor facial mask, it took only half an hour to sell 50,000 sets.

It is conceivable that 100,000 sets will be sold in a short time.

“Haha, it seems that we succeeded this time!” The tiger master laughed loudly, looking very excited.

After all this

This is the first time he has set foot in the cosmetics industry and also the first time he has cooperated with Mingyang.

At first it was just a small cooperation, but because of Dustin Zhou, Master Tiger only increased the cooperation.

Originally, he didn’t think about achieving any significant achievements, just for the relationship with Dustin Zhou and paving the way for future cooperation.

But now, the whitening factor mask can be said to be a big success, which naturally makes him excited.

After all, this shows that he has liked Dustin Zhou, not a wrong choice.

After all, from start to finish, Dustin Zhou is responsible for the entire whitening factor mask project.

Now that he has succeeded, Dustin Zhou will naturally take the lead.

“Don’t worry, this is just the situation on our side, but also to look at the situation of the copycat mask.” However, Dustin Zhou was not very excited. Instead, he sat calmly on the chair and meditated.

…… At this moment, Junfa Company.

The sales data of all whitening storm masks in Donghai City are gathered here.

“President Chen, we have sold 20,000 sets in ten minutes!” “President Chen, 30,000 sets in fifteen minutes!” “President Chen, half an hour, it’s almost 50,000 sets!” The same, A series of data were constantly placed in front of Charlie Chen, dazzling him.

These sales data, in the past, he could not imagine.

You know, on the whitening storm mask, they don’t have much cost at all. All the money sold is almost profit.

According to the current price of the mask, one set costs 599 yuan, and 50,000 sets, which is nearly 30 million.

This is more than all the capital of his Junfa Company!

“Great! Hurry up and send a message to Shen Shao!” Charlie Chen laughed and told Edward Shen the news.

“How is the situation over there?” However, Edward Shen was not as excited as Charlie Chen imagined. Instead, he calmly asked the other party’s sales data.