123 - 124

Chapter 123

This moment

In the meantime, Zhang Chu was simply desperate.

He even wondered what Dustin Zhou would do with himself this time.

After all, plus the last time, he has offended Dustin Zhou twice.

Calculating the old and new accounts together, Zhang Chu didn’t even report any hope.

He had already thought in his heart that as long as he didn’t die this time, he could leave the East China Sea immediately.

The East China Sea is simply terrifying.

Before, he could still rely on his group of brothers to eat with immortals.

But now, after one after another offending people he couldn’t provoke, Zhang Chu’s heart was completely gloomy.

“Hehe, isn’t it me? I also said who is so kind. I didn’t expect it to be you. This is understandable.” Dustin Zhou sneered.

Seeing Zhang Chu, although he was surprised in his heart, he didn’t think too much.

He asked Lord Tiger to find Zhang Chu, just to teach him a good lesson, and let him know that even if it is the customer service of a well-known company, he can’t easily molest him.

“This eldest brother, I didn’t mean it. I was just making a joke. Just let me go as a fart. I will definitely leave the East China Sea in the future and never show up in your vision again.” Zhang Chu heard Dustin Zhou’s tone. The coldness in the middle trembles suddenly, and my heart begins to chill.

He is really scared now.

“Zhou, who is this person?” Everyone who saw this scene had no idea what had happened.

Sara Ye approached Dustin Zhou and asked in a soft voice.

This battle shocked her a bit.

Moreover, the voice of the person in front of him sounded somewhat familiar.

“This person is the one who called just now.” Dustin Zhou didn’t cover up, and said directly.

And this time, the entire customer service department is a fryer.

Dustin Zhou said that he found that person in ten minutes, and he still lingers in their ears.

Before, they didn’t take Dustin Zhou’s words as the same thing, but thought that Dustin Zhou wanted to encourage them.

And they also felt Dustin Zhou’s heart, and that was enough.

But I didn’t expect that after more than half an hour, the person really appeared in front of everyone.

As for Brother Pao, some of them also knew him, knowing that he was near the Brilliant Hotel.

From Brilliant Hotel to Mingyang Company, no matter how fast the car drives, it takes half an hour.

In other words, from the moment Dustin Zhou’s voice fell to the time he found this person, there weren’t even ten minutes!