257 - 258

Chapter 257

Little league!

Wang Dalu suddenly raised his head and looked at Dustin Zhou. There was bloodshot in his eyes.

A second, he thought everything was over.

Not only the Time Beauty Company, but even the money he owed Chen Hui was gone.

But the next moment, he seemed to hear the sound of nature!

Dustin Zhou's voice was like a natural sound, filling Wang Dalu's heart with hope.

The others also looked at Dustin Zhou in surprise.

This is different in their minds!

Shouldn't it be directly concluded that Wang Dalu and his company are out, and then blocked in Donghai City?

Before the big head raised objections in person, that was the end.

Everyone thought it was the same this time, but why now it seems that things have turned around?

Everyone looked at Dustin Zhou.

Su Shiming's eyes flickered, and he looked at Dustin Zhou curiously.

Judging from the reactions of others, they were very jealous of Dustin Zhou.

He had heard a lot about the previous things, but he didn't know the specific situation at that time, and others might also have deviations.

It now appears that the situation at that time may be more extreme than what others have said.

Only this time, what will Dustin Zhou do?

Feeling so many gazes, there is excitement, hope, doubt, curiosity... Dustin Zhou couldn't help but smile, is it so scary?

In a word, it caused so many emotions among these people.

"Zhou, is what you said is true?" Wang Dalu asked tremblingly.

This is an opportunity, his last chance with Time Beauty.

Although Dustin Zhou was scary before, at this moment, Wang Dalu no longer wanted to think about it, and was afraid of others.

He just wanted to hear the exact answer from Dustin Zhou.

"What? Am I someone who doesn't believe in words?" Dustin Zhou raised his eyebrows.

"However, the opportunity I mentioned is not so easy to grasp. I am just proposing an idea, and I will see you in the end." Dustin Zhou said with a smile.

And everyone keenly heard something unusual from Dustin Zhou's words.

Dustin Zhou said about you.

But now, Wang Dalu is the only one who has made comments.

What do you mean?

Wang Dalu faintly guessed in his heart, and his expression became more excited.

But he didn't say it directly. He was afraid that his guess was wrong. In that case, Bai Bai was happy.

"Since you said that many small companies can't play this project, not just the company's scale, capital, influence, and ability, then it is better to gather all these small companies to form a small alliance." Dustin Zhou Said with a smile.

Little league?

Wang Dalu was overjoyed!

This was not much different from what he had guessed.

But this word fell in the ears of other people, but

It was like thunder.

What does Dustin Zhou mean?