171 - 172

Chapter 171

My master!

Dustin Zhou thought to himself, and looked at the council hall.

He knew who the man who stood up and accused him was.

Su Wei calls him his cousin, so he should be the cousin of Su Shiming and Su Shiqin.

“Master, this is Su Wenhou, Su Hui’s son, but he has always been very close to Su Shiqin. This time, he should be on Su Shiqin’s side.” Asher Chen whispered.

Dustin Zhou nodded, feeling clear.

No wonder Su Hui said, he dared not speak any more.

“Why? The matter is over? Do you have time to go outside to do more nosy?” Su Hui seems to be very upset with his own son. He doesn’t feel a little biting, on the contrary, he is very indifferent, even speaking coldly, no feeling.

When Su Wenhou heard his father say this, he wanted to argue something, raised his head, met Su Hui’s gaze, but lowered it again.

In front of Su Hui, Su Wenhou did not dare to make any trouble.

“Father, this is our Su family’s business. Why do you want to let these irrelevant people in?” But Su Wenhou thought for a while and bit the bullet and said, and his eyes fell on Dustin Zhou, also very unhappy.

He knows Dustin Zhou.

It wasn’t that I had met Dustin Zhou before, but Su Shiqin and Su Che had mentioned it in front of him, and naturally they had shown him photos.

So Su Wenhou saw Dustin Zhou in the crowd at a glance.

And he also knew that Dustin Zhou was invited by Su Shiming in order to support Su Shiming.

When Su Shiqin and Su Che said this, Su Wenhou still had a trace of fear, thinking that Dustin Zhou was a child of a big family.

But then he went back to check it, and he was immediately annoyed.

Dustin Zhou is just a shareholder of Mingyang Company, and he was a son-in-law before.

It can be said that such an identity, in Su Wenhou’s view, is really low and can’t be seen in his eyes at all.

At the same time, he also felt that Su Shiqin and Su Che had no courage. Such a person would be able to make them both feel cowardly in their lives.

“Uncle, what do you mean by this? They are irrelevant, do those from the Sun family want to do it? Everyone knows that we have always had grievances between the Su family and the Sun family, but today you are discussing matters in the board of directors. The Sun family invites you, what do you have in mind?” Su Wei snapped.

With Su Hui here, he was not afraid that Su Wenhou would trouble him.

After all, from the conversation and speaking tone just now, Su Wei could also feel Su Hui’s disappointment and indifference to Su Wenhou.

“Su Wei, there is no place for you to speak here, go away!” A flash of embarrassment flashed on Su Wenhou’s face, and he sternly shouted at Su Wei.