296-297-298

Chapter 296

Own people!

Ssangyong Hotel.

It was the hotel where Dustin Zhou and his party stayed. It is located in the west of Changsha City, half an hour's drive from the gymnasium where Rocket Girl held the concert.

At this time, in the room, Dustin Zhou was carefully looking at it with some documents.

These were all collected by Niu Chuan in one day, about the Jiang family and the Chen family.

Dustin Zhou watched very carefully, and at the same time, he had a general care in his heart.

Compared with the major clans in the East China Sea, the Jiang family and Chen family are stronger in Changsha.

Of course, this is in Changsha. If the Jiang family and Chen family are placed in Donghai City, then the Jiang family is probably on the same level as the Su family, while the Chen family is similar to the Shen family.

The Jiang family made mistakes in Changsha Pan, and they were powerful.

The Jiang family's industry accounts for almost 70% of Changsha's, and even in the entire Hunan Province, the Jiang family's industry is almost 30%.

This is a very scary number.

This means that almost all industries in Changsha have the shadow of the Jiang family and are influenced by the Jiang family.

In other words, when the Jiang family is angry, the entire Changsha will shake three times.

Dustin Zhou also knew that the current head of the Jiang family was Jiang Fanliu, with three sons, Jiang Xingfang, Jiang Xingyuan, and Jiang Xingguang.

Jiangbei, who was abolished by Dustin Zhou, was Jiang Xingfang's only son.

At the same time, Dustin Zhou also learned that Jiang Xingfang wanted to compete for the Patriarch, and it was absolutely impossible for his children to be crippled. This also meant that Jiang Xingfang had lost the right to compete for Patriarch because Jiangbei was abolished.

Dustin Zhou nodded. It's no wonder that the Jiang family would be so angry, and Jiang Xingfang's support would be indispensable.

However, what surprised Dustin Zhou was that the Chen family, as an affiliated family of the Jiang family, had a marriage relationship with the Jiang family, but they always wanted to break away from the Jiang family's control.

Dustin Zhou put the information on the table, closed his eyes and pondered, thinking a lot in his mind instantly.

He connected the names of the people in these materials and found an interesting phenomenon.

Because Jiangbei was abolished, the Jiang family was divided into three powers.

Jiang Xingyuan and Jiang Xingguang, who are still competing for the position of Patriarch, Jiang Xingfang, who has lost the qualification to compete.

The Chen family, one of the Jiang family's affiliated families, also wanted to break away from the Jiang family's control.

So, the Chen family actually played a pivotal role in the second generation of the Jiang family.

It can be said that Jiang Xingguang and Jiang Xingyuan.

Who can get the support of the Chen family has a greater chance of getting the position of Patriarch.

And Jiang Xingfang, who has lost the qualification to compete, will watch his two brothers get what they want?

The corner of Dustin Zhou's mouth raised slightly. From the perspective of human nature, Jiang Xingfang was obviously unwilling.