332-334

Chapter 332

Disfigured!

Changsha city center.

Meichen Beauty flagship store.

At this moment, the front door of the flagship store was full of voices and noisy.

"What's the matter? Do you know?" "What? You don't know?" "Yeah, what's the matter?" "Hey, did you see the few people in front of the store? I heard that I used this one. The cosmetics in the shop have caused disfigurement, and we are now discussing how to explain it!" "Ah! Disfigurement! No way!" "How can't it be, but I have seen them all. Those women are very young and now disfigured. The rest of my life will be completely ruined!" "Yes, it's really utterly conscientious, black-hearted businesses, such businesses must be banned, and they must not be allowed to exist in Changsha anymore!" ...... Pointing at the entrance of the flagship store.

At this time, at the entrance of Meichen Beauty's flagship store, seven or eight people blocked the door, constantly complaining about their misfortune.

"Look at me, my face is just using the mask from their shop. Everyone takes a closer look. Now it's disfigured. What should I do? I'm only twenty years old!" A young girl pointed to herself The face was very sad.

When a passerby saw it, he immediately took a breath.

I saw that the girl's face was full of white spots, especially on the cheeks and forehead on both sides, there were a large number of white spots gathered together, which looked very oozing.

"And me, I also used their facial cleanser. It's only a month. Everyone, look, the acne on my face can't stop at all!" A young girl complained bitterly.

I saw that her face was full of red, yellow, and brown acne, acne marks, and it looked pitted and dazzling.

"And me, everyone must stay open and take a good look. It is the cosmetics in their store. There must be a problem. I used the mask and skin care products in their store. Now it is not only on the face, but on the arms. My body is already disfigured!" A middle-aged beautiful woman turned around and opened her clothes to reveal her abdomen and back.

Everyone just glanced, then closed their eyes instantly, not daring to look again.

However, there are still many courageous people who secretly glanced at them, and their hearts are even more timid.

Especially some women, at this moment, they are extremely scared.

I saw that the beautiful woman's abdomen and back all lost a layer of skin, just like the condition on her face, as if she was shedding her skin.

Many girls even started crying with fear when they thought that they might become like this in the future.

...... In addition to these three, there are also several other people who came to ask for an explanation because of problems with the cosmetics of Meichen Beauty.

Originally, some people who just heard about it still felt exaggerated, but now they have

See, they have to believe.

For a moment, everyone looked angrily at the store manager of Meichen Beauty flagship store.

The store manager is a middle-aged woman, dressed in professional attire, and looks very capable.

Beside her, several shop assistants in the flagship store also looked at the group of people in front of the store with an angry expression.

"Manager, these people are here to touch porcelain. The products in our store will not have side effects at all!" "Yes, I always use the products in our store. Why am I okay?" "Who are you? I found it? Want to frame us?" ... The shop assistants were filled with righteous indignation, glaring at the group of people in front of the store, and some even cried anxiously.