21

Chapter 21

After driving away Edward Shen, Edward Shen immediately called out, “Dad, I am your son, and the famous company should be mine! You let Enderia Shen take charge of it, so why is the whitening factor project a waste? Take it!” A voice came from the other side of the phone: “I have other plans for this matter, don’t worry about it, so as not to startle the snake!” “I can’t bear it!” Edward Shen said through gritted teeth.

“If you can’t bear it, you have to give it to me. I have an idea in my heart! Leave it alone!” Everyone stared at Edward Shen closely, but gradually, everyone found something wrong.

Edward Shen was not as delighted as everyone thought, and even avenged Dustin Zhou’s pleasure.

On the contrary, the expression on Edward Shen’s face became more gloomy at this time.

“I must bring the whitening factor!” Edward Shen yelled and hung up the phone.

“Bang!” Edward Shen was anxious, gave a low voice, and slammed the phone to the ground, directly to pieces.

“How is it? Young Master Shen, don’t know when I have to wait?” Even though Dustin Zhou was dull, he could see that Edward Shen’s attempt to rescue soldiers had failed.

“Dustin Zhou, don’t be proud, don’t think that with my sister’s protection, you can be arrogant, and the whitening factor project will be mine sooner or later!” Edward Shen roared, but the tone at the moment seemed a little lack of confidence.

“Haha, the whitening factor project, I have the final say, we are holding the project kick-off ceremony today, and Young Master Shen has seriously interfered with the normal ceremony.” Dustin Zhou paused, and then looked at Edward Shen with a torch.

“So, please ask Master Shen to take your people and leave here immediately!” Jing!

At this moment, the entire Yuelong Hall seemed to be quiet.

If Dustin Zhou told Charlie Chen to get out before, it would be excusable, after all, Mingyang did not invite him.

But at this moment, Dustin Zhou actually wanted to blast Edward Shen out.

Even if there is something wrong with Edward Shen before, he is still Enderia Shen’s younger brother after all. Is Dustin Zhou really unscrupulous?

What surprised everyone was that Enderia Shen didn’t express his position at all, but looked at Edward Shen lightly, and didn’t mean to stop Dustin Zhou.

“Good! Good! Good!” “It’s the first time that Edward Shen was chased away, Dustin Zhou! I remember you, you will wait for me!” Edward Shen was stunned for a while before he could react, and suddenly laughed. Pointing at Dustin Zhou, yelled “OK” three times.

Afterwards, in the surprised eyes of everyone, Edward Shen directly turned and left. A chair placed in front of him blocked his way and was kicked away by him.

When the two women saw Edward Shen leaving, they also mumbled and left.

“Dustin Zhou, you have offended Master Shen. Even if you are protected by Lord Shen Bi, you won’t be proud of it for long. I’ll wait for you to come and beg me when it comes time. Maybe it’s because of Mira’s face, I’ll help you beg