141 - 142

Chapter 141

“It’s not to blame you, besides, I really want to know why your father invited me to come, is it just for the things of the Sun family?” Dustin Zhou smiled lightly, not angry.

He probably understands Su Wei’s father’s intentions.

Moreover, this time, Dustin Zhou asked Su Wei to investigate some information about the Sun family and “East Sea Wind”, and it was indeed owed to the Su family.

“That’s good, boss, Master, my father is already waiting inside, let’s go in together.” Su Wei breathed a sigh of relief, and his face looked pretty good.

He was really worried that Dustin Zhou was angry and left directly.

Dustin Zhou nodded, and walked into the manor with Su Wei.

In order to invite Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan, the Su family took a lot of thought this time.

As the head of the Su family, Su Shiming is also very interested in Dustin Zhou.

He didn’t care about the name Dustin Zhou for the first time from Su Wei.

But then Su Wei often chanted the names of Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan

, And also called them big brother and master.

In this way, Su Shiming turned his attention slightly and arranged for someone to investigate the identities of Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan.

And this investigation immediately surprised Su Shiming!

Niu Chuan was nothing, he was just a security guard before following Dustin Zhou.

However, there is a gap in his resume before serving as a security guard.

Su Shiming guessed that during this period, Niu Chuan might be training in a special force.

But Dustin Zhou is different!

The career of the first two decades has been lacklustre, there is no special place at all, the ordinary can no longer be ordinary.

But just a few months ago, he seemed to have undergone earth-shaking changes!

Moreover, he is still a shareholder of the famous company and the person in charge of the whitening factor project!

For the famous company and the whitening factor mask, Su Shiming will naturally not know.

In just half a month, a gust of wind was set off in Donghai City.

Its whitening factor facial masks are extremely popular. According to third-party statistics, the sales of whitening factor facial masks have reached nearly 5 billion in just half a month!

Not to mention the cost, it will at least make a net profit of billions!

You know, their Su family is already a big family in the East China Sea, but their annual income is only billions!

The income of Mingyang in just half a month is worth the income of Su’s one year!

Needless to say, the development prospects of Su Shiming can be seen.