201 - 202

Chapter 201

I give you a chance, do you want it?

Dustin Zhou put his hands on his knees, his legs folded, his back leaning on the chair, and he looked at the dozen or so people in the conference room lightly.

He saw the expressions on these people’s faces clearly and remembered all of them.

Anger, ugly, tangled, silent, hesitant, excited… Various expressions appeared on their faces, which also made Dustin Zhou more aware of their psychological state at the moment.

These people are so-called b*tches and want to set up an archway!

Obviously, I really want to participate in the new project organized by Dustin Zhou and achieve the same great success as the whitening and anti-aging factor mask, thus bringing huge profits to myself.

But they hold their own identity and want Dustin Zhou or Mingyang Company to invite them!

In this way, it appears that they are distinguished and can seize a favorable position in new projects.

Dustin Zhou sneered in his heart!

He had seen these people clearly.

Before he had inherited the family property, he was just an ordinary employee.

Placed in front of these dozen or so people, in front of any one of them, they are all being called around.

During his three years of work, he also came into contact with many people from other companies, including low-level employees and middle-level leaders, and even met senior executives from other companies with the company.

Almost all those people have one characteristic, Dustin Zhou remembers clearly.

Self-reliance!

I want to complete a certain task, but I want to have more face.

In this case, most people will choose to adapt.

But Dustin Zhou is different.

These people may be able to do this in front of others, but in front of Dustin Zhou, they are completely exposed.

“I only have one sentence, I did release the news before, but…” Dustin Zhou paused, then continued.

“I just give you such an opportunity to participate, but it doesn’t mean that you will definitely be able to participate!” “The final result depends on you.” “Understand?” As soon as Dustin Zhou’s voice fell, the entire conference room fell silent. .

The people who were still full of anger at this time all looked at Dustin Zhou in a daze.

“Presumptuous! Do you know who you are talking to? Even you Enderia Shen dare not talk to me like that. What are you?” “It’s ridiculous, how can a little yellow man decide such an important thing? Is there no one in Yang’s company?” “Let Enderia Shen come out, she must give us an explanation, let Dustin Zhou come out to deal with us, what does it mean!” … After a brief silence, everyone broke out.