Chapter 3

The clothes on Dustin Zhou’s body are not worth two hundred yuan. Compared with the brightly dressed and noble guests in and out of the clubhouse, it looks extremely different.

Dustin Zhou hurriedly said: “Two, he is plotting against my wife. I hope you can let me in and bring my wife out!”

The other party said coldly: “You can’t enter without a membership card!”

Dustin Zhou was anxious, but he knew very well that there were only dozens of security guards in the Mountain Mist Club, and each of them was a good hand at retiring. It was impossible to force it by himself.

At this time, he suddenly thought that he had a college classmate named Azaria Wang who seemed to be working in the Mountain Mist Clubhouse!

So he immediately took out his cell phone and called Azaria Wang.

After explaining the situation, Azaria Wang immediately said: “Squad leader Zhou, you can rest assured that this matter is handed over to me! You are waiting for me at the door, I will come to you and take you to my sister-in-law!”

Dustin Zhou is very grateful.

It seems that although the college classmates have not seen each other for a long time, they still have some friendship with each other. In the future, I must find a way to return Azaria Wang’s favor.

“Oh, squad leader Zhou!”

A few minutes later, a woman’s exclamation suddenly came from inside the clubhouse.

Lifting his head, Dustin Zhou saw an extremely coquettish woman wearing an OL outfit, heavy makeup, and wriggling out of the clubhouse.

Azaria Wang? Her changes are really big enough! I almost dare not recognize it!

Seeing the coquettish girl, the two black-clothed security guards at the door hurriedly bent over and called respectfully: “Leader Wang.”

Dustin Zhou said in surprise: “Azaria Wang, I haven’t seen you in a few years. You have been the team leader at the Mountain Mist Club. It’s amazing!”

Azaria Wang smiled and said, “Squad leader, you are too polite. I am actually just a team leader of the personnel department. In the personnel department of Mountain Mist, I can only be regarded as a small leader of the middle and low levels.”

Dustin Zhou exclaimed from the bottom of his heart: “That is already very powerful. I heard that the management of Mountain Mist Clubhouse has extremely high requirements! You are really amazing!”

Azaria Wang smiled triumphantly, then looked at the two black-clothed security guards beside her, and asked coldly: “You two stopped my university monitor from entering?”

The two looked at each other, and one of them hurriedly said, “I’m sorry, Mr. Wang, I don’t know this is your university classmate, and he doesn’t have a membership card, so I also abide by the rules of the club…”

Azaria Wang snorted: “The rules are dead and people are alive. Don’t you understand this truth?”

Dustin Zhou thought that Azaria Wang was going to punish them for this, and hurriedly said: “Azaria Wang, don’t make it difficult for them. Please also take me in and find my wife, please!”