Chapter 67

Dustin Zhou still somewhat underestimated the influence of Rocket Girl.

When Su Xiaomeng promoted the whitening factor mask on Weibo, all those who followed them were attracted.

“Wow, wow! My idol actually posted on Weibo!” “Yes, and it’s the Amway mask. I must buy it!” “I want to buy ten boxes. I want to be as white and tender as the idol!” The celebrities invited by Edward Shen attracted the girls in the past and returned to the sales point of the whitening factor mask one by one.

Yueji Beauty flagship store.

Mira Xie was very anxious looking at the empty shop.

She didn’t expect that the other party would invite so many stars, and there were several star performances in almost every area, which attracted a lot of people.

“Mr. Xie, what should I do? If this continues, we won’t be able to sell the mask at all!” The employees are getting more and more depressed and depressed.

After all, this time, Mira Xie promised them that as long as the mask sells well, he will definitely send out a huge red envelope.

In the current situation, there are no customers anymore, and what kind of red envelopes are there to talk about.

“Don’t worry, we have sent a message to Mingyang. They should have a way.” Mira Xie was also very upset, and she could only comfort the employees at this time.

At this time, Mira Xie thought of only one person.

That is Dustin Zhou!

In the previous few times, Mira Xie was deceived by Charlie Chen several times because of his eagerness to save Yueji’s beauty makeup, and he almost fell into his mouth.

But every time, Dustin Zhou appeared and saved her from the tiger’s mouth.

“This time, you should have a way.” Mentally, Mira Xie had to force himself to calm down.

“Ah! Shop manager, look at them, those people…” But, at this moment, a clerk screamed.

She pointed to the crowd outside the store, shocked.

Mira Xie looked at it quickly, but his heart trembled.

At this moment, in front of the flagship store of Yueji Beauty, a large number of girls came toward the store.

Those girls, everyone had a smile on their faces, more of a kind of enthusiasm.

“What’s the matter, store manager!” Before the clerk could figure out the situation, the girls swarmed in and took up the empty flagship store.

“Quick! I want a whitening factor mask!” “What about the boss? Give me ten boxes of facial masks. I want to be as white and tender as a rocket girl!” “I want twenty boxes, and I want to give it to my girlfriend!” “Handsome guy, Do you mind changing to a girlfriend, as long as you give me twenty boxes, I will be your girlfriend.” “No, you are not pretty enough!” … In an instant, the whole shop became lively.

Everyone is scrambling

After buying the whitening factor mask, many people even quarreled.