Chapter 61

Dustin Zhou’s words were unanimously approved by Enderia Shen and Hu Ye.

Both of them are determined people, and at this time, they can see the situation clearly.

So I also support Dustin Zhou’s decision.

“Since Brother Zhou thinks so, let’s do it. Since it’s propaganda, I can do a lot.” Tiger Lord said with a smile.

Dustin Zhou smiled slightly and nodded, his heart was also determined.

As far as he knows, the name of Tiger Lord is not just a glorious hotel.

In addition to the hotel industry, in the advertising industry, there are many other industries, Tiger Lord is involved.

“Tiancheng Advertising is the second advertising company in the city, and it is also a company under my name, so it should be able to help.” Hu Ye said and nodded to Brother Pao.

Brother Pao also immediately walked aside and started to make a phone call.

“I have no problem here. Mingyang will immediately put in the promotion and jointly promote with related partner companies.” Enderia Shen took a deep look at Dustin Zhou and nodded in agreement.

There is basically nothing worthy of disagreement on this matter, and the opinions of several people are almost the same, so they all made a decision quickly.

“In that case, Chuanzi, you inform Zhao Bing and the others to let the factory work harder. Three days later, I want the whitening factor mask to be fully launched!” Dustin Zhou said confidently.

“Yes, Brother Yang!” Chuanzi was shocked and extremely excited.

“There is still an important question right now. Everyone knows that in the cosmetics industry, in addition to the quality of the product itself, the choice of spokesperson is also very important. I don’t know what Mr. Shen and Hu Ye have in mind or who they are?” Dustin Zhou has a bright mind. A move, said suddenly.

But at this moment, both Enderia Shen and Hu Ye were dumbfounded.

They have been focusing on the production of whitening factor masks before, and they have not even noticed this at all.

Now that Dustin Zhou suddenly raised it, they also had nothing to do, let alone who they chose.

“It’s simple, let the company’s planning department pick one, and then let them talk about it soon?” Enderia Shen was taken aback for a while, then said lightly.

In her opinion, although this matter was sudden, it was not a problem and could be solved easily.

“All right, but I still have some requirements for the spokesperson. I will tell them later.” Dustin Zhou had no choice but to do so.

He really didn’t expect that a few people didn’t pay attention to the issue of spokespersons, and now they suddenly mentioned it, there is really no good solution for a while.

However, Dustin Zhou is very relieved of the planning and publicity department of Mingyang.

With their abilities, solving this problem is simply a breeze.