231 - 232

Chapter 231

Mr. Jiang!

Even Dustin Zhou himself was confused.

He didn't know Mr. Jiang at all.

Even among the people he knew, no one was a doctor.

But Asher Chen vowed to say so, and only Dustin Zhou in Donghai City could invite Mr. Jiang.

What does this mean?

Feeling the shocked eyes of Lord Tiger and the doctor, Dustin Zhou also smiled bitterly.

Don't say that the two of them were surprised, even he himself has nothing to say at the moment.

Suddenly, a thought flashed by, and immediately after that, Dustin Zhou grasped the thought firmly and exploded in his entire mind!

As a whole Donghai City, only oneself can invite!

And Asher Chen said it!

Is it?

Except for that reason, Dustin Zhou couldn't think of any other reasons that made him qualified to invite such a national player.

Suddenly, Dustin Zhou became excited.

Everyone didn't know what Dustin Zhou was suddenly excited about, but they could clearly feel that perhaps Dustin Zhou could really invite Mr. Jiang.

At that time, Enderia Shen's injury might not be a problem.

Dustin Zhou looked at Asher Chen expectantly, hoping to get a positive answer from his face.

And Asher Chen lived up to Dustin Zhou's expectations, smiled and nodded.

"Great! I'm going to invite Mr. Jiang, where is he now?" Dustin Zhou slammed a fist vigorously, and suddenly felt that he was full of strength, and he wished to use his legs to run right in front of Mr. Jiang.

"The big leader who has just retired should now be in the nursing home in East China Sea, and Mr. Jiang should be there too," said Lord Tiger.

He didn't know what happened to Dustin Zhou, why he was suddenly full of strength.

But subconsciously, Lord Tiger felt that Dustin Zhou might really be able to invite Mr. Jiang.

At that time, he could also get a glimpse of the true face of a national player like Mr. Jiang, but he had a wish.

"Go, I'll go now. Your hospital must do everything possible to ensure the safety of Enderia Shen. Everything will wait until I invite Mr. Jiang to come!" Dustin Zhou finished speaking, and took Asher Chen and He Niu Chuan to the east of the city. nursing home.

... Donghai City, Chengdong Nursing Home.

Not many people know this nursing home by the sea.

Because this is a national sanatorium, the people in it are at least a deputy ministerial cadre.

Outside there are many protective guards armed with guns and live ammunition.

Once a stranger approaches, he will be warned.

If someone dares to break through, well, either catch it or give you a gun.

It took Dustin Zhou and the three of them twenty minutes to reach the Chengdong Nursing Home as fast as they could, without knowing how many red lights they ran through.

"Mr. Jiang should be inside, but it's not something ordinary people can do to get in." Asher said softly, looking at the Chengdong Nursing Home in front of him, a gleam of light flashed.