302-304

Chapter 302

Time is up!

After Dustin Zhou returned to the hotel, they never went out.

There was only the last day left in the three days given by the Jiang family.

And in the past few days, Dustin Zhou's abolition of Jiangbei is even more known throughout the city.

Almost anyone in Changsha who is concerned about this matter knows that there was a person who shot Jiangbei and was not afraid to face Jiang's family.

As for the three days given by the Jiang family, many people know that they are all watching at this time, watching the reactions of the Jiang family and Dustin Zhou.

Late at night, in the room, Dustin Zhou, Mira Xie, Enderia Shen, and Niu Chuan gathered together.

Mira Xie and Enderia Shen frowned lightly, obviously they were a little worried about the situation after the three days had passed.

If this is Donghai City, they would not have such concerns.

However, this is Changsha, they don't know anyone here, and they don't have much power to draw on.

What's more, this is the base camp of the Jiang family.

The strength of the two sides is very different, and anyone with a discerning eye can see it.

"Dustin Zhou, aren't you worried at all?" Enderia Shen looked at Dustin Zhou, feeling very depressed.

She and Mira Xie furrowed their brows, but Dustin Zhou looked calm, as if they had no idea about the upcoming situation.

But her voice fell, Dustin Zhou still did not respond.

This time, but provoke Enderia Shen.

I saw Enderia Shen stretch out his hand and directly screwed Dustin Zhou's waist with anger on his face.

"His, it hurts, it hurts, let go, let go." Dustin Zhou didn't expect Enderia Shen to come out like this. Without precaution, he immediately felt a pain in his waist and took a breath.

"Hmph! Did you listen to what I just said?" Enderia Shen didn't let go, but the strength in his hands was slightly weaker, but he still glared at Dustin Zhou.

But Enderia Shen is a woman after all, and she is not really angry at Dustin Zhou, so her angry face looks very cute.

When Mira Xie saw this scene, she was very quiet. Even, she looked at Dustin Zhou and Enderia Shen with envy.

As Dustin Zhou's boss, Enderia Shen was able to fight with Dustin Zhou so easily.

As Dustin Zhou's wife, she couldn't say many things, and she could only watch Enderia Shen fighting with her husband in silence.

"I heard, my grandmother, just put ten thousand hearts, I know it!" Dustin Zhou said confidently.

"You know it in your heart, but Mira and I don't know it, can't you tell us about it?" Enderia Shen continued to ask.

Looking at the posture, Dustin Zhou must tell her the plan before it can be considered a stop, at least it must make her feel at ease.

"Don't worry, you will know tomorrow. Don't be surprised when the time comes!" Dustin Zhou laughed

, And then drove the two women out of the room, let them rest for a good night, and have a good show tomorrow.

Afterwards, only Dustin Zhou and Niu Chuan were left in the room.