239 - 240

Chapter 239

Jinzhen Du points!

In the operating room.

Dustin Zhou looked at Enderia Shen, who was lying on the operating table with a sullen expression.

He was just about to ask what Mr. Jiang said, when he was pulled in abruptly.

Although Mr. Jiang should not harm him, he still subconsciously wants to break free.

But what shocked him was that he found that he could not break free from Mr. Jiang's shackles at all.

You know, he is a strong young man in his twenties, while Mr. Jiang is nearly sixty years old and is an old man.

Moreover, Mr. Jiang looked weak. Although Dustin Zhou did not explode in figure, he always exercised, and he also learned some punches behind Niu Chuan. He also had a lot of muscles.

In this way, he was not as strong as Mr. Jiang, and could not escape the shackles of the other party.

"Mr. Jiang, what does this mean?" Dustin Zhouqiang endured the shock in his heart and asked softly.

Are the national players so strong?

Besides, Dustin Zhou didn't know anything about medicine, and he didn't even know the various instruments placed beside the operating table.

Want him to come in and be a helper?

Wouldn't it be a mere trouble?

"Why, not willing?" Mr. Jiang raised his eyebrows and looked at Dustin Zhou with a smile.

"The original intention was willing, but I don't know how to heal at all. I don't even know the things in it!" Dustin Zhou was speechless.

The medical equipment is complicated, and he, a layman, would not recognize the equipment here.

Not to mention which line corresponds to which machine, what function does it have, and how to use it.

"I didn't let you recognize these things. I'm doing surgery on this friend of yours. You don't need to use those things." Mr. Jiang chuckled lightly, and immediately started undressing.

Dustin Zhou was also taken aback.

What is Mr. Jiang doing, taking off his coat in the operating room?

"Mr. Jiang, you..." Before Dustin Zhou finished speaking, he saw the universe hidden under Mr. Jiang's coat.

In just an instant, Dustin Zhou's eyes widened, staring at everything in front of him in shock.

I saw Mr. Jiang take off his jacket. Inside the jacket, there were two long cloth bags.

Mr. Jiang slowly opened the cloth bag, and there were twelve silver needles inside!

Two cloth bags, twenty-four and silver needles, of different lengths!

But every one, almost shining with cold light.

Dustin Zhou just took a look, and felt chills in his heart.

Does Mr. Jiang use these silver needles to treat Enderia Shen?

Dustin Zhou couldn't help but wonder.

But what followed was huge doubts.

Enderia Shen was pierced into his left chest by a dagger right now, and the blade almost pierced his heart.

In Dustin Zhou's eyes, this kind of injury shouldn't be solved by western medical surgery.

"Mr. Jiang, is this all right?" Dustin Zhou was still a little uneasy.