159 - 160

Chapter 159

Su family!

This was a thought that suddenly came to Dustin Zhou’s mind.

Looking at the news report of the “Donghai Evening News” this time, all the things that discredit Dustin Zhou and the famous company are all connected with what happened in the Zunxiang Club.

Dustin Zhou would not believe it if there was no support from the Su family.

The exclusive clubhouse is the property of the Su family. In the past, any news report had to be approved by the Su family. Otherwise, the general media could not bear the anger of the Su family.

But in the Su family, there are ongoing internal disputes, and Su Shiming and Su Shiqin are divided into two factions.

Su Shiming and Su Wei are close to Dustin Zhou, and Su Shiqin and Su Che are

, It hated Dustin Zhou.

In addition, Dustin Zhoucai severely taught Su Che amidst the crowds, which made him lose face in the upper class of Donghai City.

This hatred, Su Shiqin and Su Che will definitely not swallow their anger easily, they will definitely look for opportunities, shamelessly!

“I heard some rumors, it seems that someone from the Su family is behind them, and the organization they are going to form this time is the figure of the Su family.” Chen Tong was silent for a moment, and said in a deep voice, his expression unchanged. .

Chen Tong is the deputy editor-in-chief of the “Donghai Morning News” and has an official status. His words have a certain degree of credibility.

Since he said that there was the figure of the Su family behind him, then this must be true.

For an instant, both Sun Yue and Asher Chen fell silent.

When they have reached their status, when the whole line of Donghai City has reached its peak, it is inevitable to know some first-class families.

As for the Su Family, they had naturally heard of it.

This is not to say that they are afraid of the Su family, but no matter what, there is always some fear in their hearts.

Asher Chen is okay. After all, behind him is the Zhou family. Compared to the Su family, it is a behemoth, and this time Dustin Zhou is involved, and he cannot ignore it.

But for Sun Yue, the choices he faces now are very difficult.

On the one hand, it is to maintain the prestige of the association, diametrically opposed to the group of “Donghai Evening News” and the Su family.

On the other hand, it is to obey the other party, or stay out of the matter in this matter, no matter which party is looking for him, he will ignore it.

As the protagonist of the incident, Dustin Zhou is naturally impossible to avoid, and he has to face the Su family.

So for a time, Dustin Zhou, Asher Chen, and Chen Tong’s eyes all fell on Sun Yue.