41

Chapter 41

In Zhou Dekuan’s view, Dustin Zhou looked like they were used to sitting in the office, and they really wanted to use their hands, they weren’t their opponents at all.

“Zhou, if you pretend to know nothing, I might spare you and introduce you to Master Shen, how about it?” Zhou Dekuan laughed, his face full of pride.

However, Dustin Zhou heard some words keenly.

Lord Shen?

Who is Master Shen?

Almost in an instant, Dustin Zhou thought of who this son Shen was.

Edward Shen!

Enderia Shen’s younger brother!

In addition to him, who else could counter the people Enderia Shen was looking for, and it seemed that Zhou Dekuan had been brainwashed by Edward Shen.

“Director Zhou, you are so confident, we can’t leave?” Dustin Zhou didn’t panic. After knowing the man behind the scenes, he already thought of many things.

“Huh! The whole factory belongs to me. Just a few of you, how can you escape! Even if Enderia Shen comes, you have to stay here!” Zhou Dekuan was so arrogant that he didn’t put Dustin Zhou in his eyes.

While speaking, the workers had already rushed to Dustin Zhou.

“A Pao, take your time and don’t kill anyone.” At this time, the tiger master, who had not spoken much, spoke.

“Yes, Knife, let these short-sighted people know that they are not able to provoke anyone!” Brother Pao responded, immediately shouted Knife, and rushed directly.

“Huh! I dare not provoke. In this factory, there is no one I dare not provoke!” Zhou Dekuan seemed to have heard a huge joke, his face was full of disdain.

However, as Brother Pao and Xiaodao met the workers, Director Zhou’s expression changed in an instant.

Brother Pao and Xiaodao, those people who have seen blood, started with their hands, are familiar with the road, and specifically attacked each other’s body.

On the other hand, the workers all rely on a strong momentum, and they have almost no effort.

The two sides just met, Brother Pao and Xiaodao put all six or seven workers to the ground.

“It’s impossible! You guys…” Zhou Dekuan’s face instantly turned pale, and he backed away, looking at Brother Pao and the knife approaching him with horror.

He didn’t expect that the six or seven people on his side were actually not the opponents of the other two, just a meeting, and his side quickly defeated.

At this moment, Zhou Dekuan was the only one left on his side, facing Brother Pao and Xiaodao, there was no resistance at all.

“Director Zhou, you look too high on yourself. If we don’t have the ability to protect ourselves, how could we still stay here.” Dustin Zhou smiled lightly, took two steps forward, and looked at Zhou Dekuan coldly.