191 - 192

Chapter 191

Let your boss speak for yourself!

Li Hao was carried out, and the entire laboratory suddenly became awe-inspiring.

Even if the students were enthusiastic about the box of money, they had dispelled the worry in their hearts at this moment, and they just looked at Dustin Zhou with piercing eyes.

As long as Dustin Zhou accepts it, then the relationship between him and Professor Shao Zekai will surely get a better score, and then students like them will also get a lot of benefits.

This is hello, my good, his good, everyone’s good things, everyone would like to see.

“How? As long as you nod your head and take the five million and leave directly, no one will know what happened today.” The woman continued to induce.

“Did you not hear what I said?” Dustin Zhou squinted and said lightly.

“What?” The woman was taken aback, questioning.

Others also looked at Dustin Zhou in surprise, wondering what he meant. What did he say before?

“Ten million, I don’t even look at it, want to send me away with a mere five million?” Dustin Zhou said coldly.

Mingyang’s profit from whitening and anti-aging factor facial masks is billions in a month, and Dustin Zhou’s shares in Mingyang’s company can earn him nearly 500 million in dividends.

A mere five million, for five hundred million, it is only one percent.

It’s as if you have a hundred dollars, but what you have can create countless hundred for you in the future.

But if someone brings a dollar, they want to buy what you have.

As long as it is a normal person, he will never agree.

“You! You have a kind, boy, which company do you belong to? I’d like to see, when Donghai launched such a firm company, I must not be silent!” The woman said coldly, threatening directly.

The implication is that if Dustin Zhou disagrees, she has countless ways to get Dustin Zhou out of the company.

At that time, let alone the five million yuan, there will be no salary of 10,000 yuan a month!

“Your words are useless, if you want to move me, let your boss come in person!” Dustin Zhou said calmly.

He had just heard that this woman and these two men were from Meizi Beauty Company.

As a cosmetics company with relatively rapid development in the East China Sea in recent years, the development of Meizi Beauty has been smooth sailing.

In particular, it has recently established a relationship with a well-known company. After the whitening and anti-aging factor mask was launched, it has made a lot of profits.

Many other cosmetics companies in the East China Sea are very envious of Meizi Beauty.

And this is where the confidence of this woman and those two men lies.