277 - 278

Chapter 277

Many people are paying attention to Rocket Girl's itinerary.

As the most popular national idol group in the past year, the three girls in Rocket Girls have made countless people go crazy.

And the concert in Changsha, compared to the one in Donghai City, was even more impressive.

Especially when I heard that Su Xiaomeng was assassinated at the Donghai City concert, many fans were even more angry.

When Dustin Zhou and his party arrived at the concert, there were only twenty minutes left before the concert began.

And ticket checking has already started.

"Fortunately, we came an hour and a half early, otherwise we will be late." Dustin Zhou was also somewhat thankful.

Although he had some preparations in his heart, he still didn't expect that the road was so crowded.

From the hotel to the gymnasium, it was less than half an hour's drive, and he was stunned for more than an hour.

One can imagine how crowded the road is.

And the most important thing is that most of the vehicles along the way drive towards the stadium, and their destinations are also the same.

Rocket Girl's concert.

"Check the ticket. This time I ordered all VIP tickets." Dustin Zhou said with a smile, and walked to the ticket gate with everyone.

But this time he didn't go from the ordinary ticket gate stupidly, but went straight to the VIP entrance.

Compared with ordinary ticket gates, the number of VIP entrances is much smaller.

After all, ordinary tickets cost several hundred. Even so, many people buy them only after grit their teeth.

The VIP tickets are often thousands, even close to 10,000.

This is simply not something the average person can afford.

What's more, fans of Rocket Girls,

Most of them are students, they do not have the financial ability to afford such expensive tickets.

The appearance of Dustin Zhou and his party at the VIP entrance also attracted a lot of attention.

Not because of other things, but because of Dustin Zhou's group, the three beauties are too conspicuous.

Chen Xin looked a little petite, but looked very cute.

Both Enderia Shen and Mira Xie look like powerful women.

The difference is that at this time, Enderia Shen has put down his identity as the president, all as an ordinary girl, watching to sing, so she will have a bit of life and liveliness.

And Mira Xie held Dustin Zhou's hand tightly, very nervous.

Dustin Zhou was a little surprised. He felt from Mira Xie's hands that Mira Xie was very nervous at the moment.

Her hands even kept shaking.

You know, Mira Xie is the president of Yueji Beauty, a person who has met the world.

But now, I was so nervous that I was shaking!

"Don't be nervous, just as you are here to inspect the company counter!" Dustin Zhou calmed down softly.

Dustin Zhou probably guessed why Mira Xie was nervous.

She used to appear in the eyes of everyone as the president, but now she is an ordinary person.