265 - 266

Chapter 265

Sun Shao’s kindness!

“Haha, since this meal is waived, everyone will open it up!” Sun Junkai was very excited!

He wouldn’t say that he didn’t know any Avaria boss at all.

But in the face of this situation, he just secretly thought in his heart that perhaps his identity has attracted the attention of the boss, so that’s why he made a good deal.

Thinking of this, Sun Junkai is even more energetic!

Everyone didn’t have any worries, and they started eating and drinking.

“Hehe, I remember someone said just now that he pays for this meal himself, don’t know how to calculate it now?” While everyone was eating and drinking, Zhou Hang suddenly looked at Dustin Zhou, his eyes burning, and said with a smile.

In an instant, other people also looked at Dustin Zhou.

After all, Dustin Zhou did say such things just now.

But now, the boss of Avaria was waived for Sun Junkai’s face, so what would Dustin Zhou do?

“Zhou Hang, what the hell is going on with you? I have been targeting Dustin Zhou, where did he offend you?” Zhang Jie couldn’t stand it anymore, suddenly stood up, with a gloomy face, looking at Zhou Hang.

Even a fool, it can be seen now that Zhou Hang has been targeting Dustin Zhou.

And Zhang Jie thought about it, but he didn’t remember that Dustin Zhou had offended Zhou Hang!

“Hehe, old squad leader, Dustin Zhou and I have no grievances and no grudges. There is no offense and no crime, but I can’t understand him acting like this.” Zhou Hang said with a smile.

“Everyone has graduated for three years, although there is no contact, but who doesn’t know who?” “You Dustin Zhou liked bragging back then, always bragging to catch up with Mira Xie.” “Just now you said that you have to pay for yourself, don’t you know the reality? Zhou Hang’s mouth moved slightly, looking at Dustin Zhou, his eyes full of sneers.

He did not have any grudges with Dustin Zhou, but Dustin Zhou kept threatening to catch up with Mira Xie and offended Sun Junkai.

And now Sun Junkai is developing very well. If Zhou Hang wants to hold Sun Junkai’s thigh, he must have a vote of fame!

When he was in university, Sun Junkai was dissatisfied with Dustin Zhouduo.

Zhou Hang felt that if he did this, he would definitely leave a deep impression on Sun Junkai’s heart, so the matter of holding the thigh would naturally succeed.

“What reality?” Dustin Zhou raised his head and looked at Zhou Hang with a cold face.

Since Zhou Hang has been aiming at himself regardless of the friendship between his classmates, there is no need to leave him with affection.

Face is given to each other. Since others don’t give face to themselves, why should I lick my face to take care of each other’s feelings?