241 - 242

Chapter 241

General Fang's order!

"General Fang, why are you here?" Asher Chen and Niu Chuan were obviously surprised, even shocked, seeing the people coming.

General Fang is a generation of generals, and his status is extraordinary.

Wherever he appears, local government leaders will even have to personally welcome him.

Previously, he was recuperating in a nursing home, but now he is showing up at the First People's Hospital of Donghai City.

Asher Chen and Niu Chuan immediately greeted them.

Others don't know the identity of General Fang, and no response is okay, but they know it, but it's hard to pretend not to know.

However, their reaction, in the eyes of others, was like thunder on the ground, and their hearts trembled!

General Fang?

Who is this?

Is it his name, or his identity?

Able to be called a general, is it really a general?

For an instant, everyone became solemn, and looked at General Fang who was approaching with shocked eyes.

Mira Xie and Sara Ye looked at General Fang with a trance.

If Asher Chen and Niu Chuan can shout at the same time, there must be no wrong identity.

And thinking that they had gone to Chengdong Nursing Home with Dustin Zhou before and invited Mr. Jiang to each other, they felt relieved.

Presumably this general Fang had seen him at that time.

But Dai Hui, Yang Zongfu and the others are different.

They didn't expect so much, but their expressions were solemn and shocked in their hearts.

He was obviously frightened by the identity of General Fang.

Those hospital leaders can be regarded as people with status in Donghai City, and they are also people who can speak to the leaders of the city government.

But facing General Fang, he was still too nervous to speak.

"Where is that old man?" General Fang nodded slightly when seeing Asher Chen and Niu Chuan, and asked unceremoniously.

Mr. Jiang directly ignored his physical examination and came to treat others directly, which made him very upset.

Who can match his identity?

But General Fang was not a rude and arrogant person.

So he brought people over to take a look.

"General Fang, Mr. Jiang is in the operating room. He is still undergoing surgery. I don't know when he will come out." Asher Chen said softly.

Mr. Jiang and Dustin Zhou have been in for nearly an hour, and there is still no movement inside.

He didn't know what was going on inside.

"How long has it been in?" General Fang looked up at the indicator light in the operating room and asked in a deep voice.

According to normal circumstances, Mr. Jiang left and arrived at the hospital, where he was preparing for the operation. The operation should have started for half an hour.

With Mr. Jiang's strength, what kind of surgery will take half an hour?

"It's been an hour." Asher Chen replied.