371-373

Chapter 371

Trouble!

The atmosphere in Changsha became extremely tense for a while.

Many people with many sources of information already knew that something big was about to happen in Changsha.

And big families like Dustin Zhou, Chen's, and Ding's knew more accurate information.

It's not so much that something big will happen in Changsha, it's that something big will happen to the Jiang family.

Half a month has passed since the Jiang family dinner.

In the past half month, many people and families who attended the dinner that night asked the Jiang family for an explanation.

Especially, without knowing who did it, Jiang Yan left Jiang's family at the dinner, just not wanting to meet them, and suddenly angered almost everyone.

Everyone knows that Jiang Yan, your appearance and talent, is a matchless in Hunan Province.

In normal times, everyone is willing to give you face.

After all, she is a big beauty, not to mention her reputation, she is the daughter of Jiang Xingyuan, the second master of the Jiang family.

The coexistence of fame and background has made many people admire and even eagerly sought after.

Generally speaking, a principle that everyone adheres to is hello, me, and everyone.

But now, you Jiang Yan left Jiang's family at the dinner party and didn't want to see us. Who on earth did you look down on?

Still think that with so many young talents of us, none of us is worthy of you?

It can be said that it was this sudden that Jiang Yan's status in the minds of the young talents of Hunan Province plummeted, and she no longer had the glory of the goddess back then.

What followed was everyone's dissatisfaction with the Jiang family.

Since Jiang Yan dared to do this, there must be Jiang family behind him.

So, for a time, everyone's spearhead was all directed at the Jiang family.

The Jiang family naturally felt this kind of atmosphere.

Even Jiang Fanliu, the head of the Jiang family, personally intervened.

Jiang family, meeting hall.

At this time, Jiang Fanliu was sitting in the top position, and Jiang Xingyuan and Jiang Xingguang sat beside him.

Yu Hua from the Yu Family, Du Wen from the Du Family, and Tang Wen from the Tang Family are all listed.

They formed an alliance with the Jiang family. Now the atmosphere in Changsha is not right, and someone is faintly targeting the Jiang family, so naturally they cannot ignore it.

In addition, many important children of the Jiang family were also present.

Since the dinner party ended half a month ago, the Jiang family has been quiet.

Even the issue of Mingyang's flagship store has slowed down.

The three families will not urge Jiang Xingyuan at this time.

Now the Jiang family is in a crisis. Once it fails, the consequences will be something that their three families don't want to see.

But once they succeed, they can use the momentum of success to suppress Zhang Family and Dustin Zhou in one fell swoop.