103 - 104

Chapter 103

Special move!

“It’s Professor Shao Zekai from the Department of Object Inspection!” “Oh my God, it is rumored that Mr. Shao would not stay at school for a few days during a semester. I didn’t expect to appear today!” “But what does Mr. Shao mean? ?” Everyone was shocked when they saw the person coming in.

It is Shao Zekai!

“Professor Shao!” Kaohsiung lowered his head, a little surprised.

Shao Zekai is a very special person at Tunghai University. Although he is only a professor, his actual power may be comparable to that of the president.

Some people say that after Shao Zekai is everyone, he focuses on academics.

Some people say that Shao Zekai is a member of the think tank of the leaders above, so he has privileges at Tunghai University.

…… In short, various statements are not the same.

But there is one thing, that is, Professor Shao Zekai is not an easy person to provoke, and has always protected his shortcomings.

There are less than ten students in the Item Inspection Department. In Shao Zekai’s eyes, everyone is like a treasure.

At the campus sports meeting last year, it was the student of the Item Inspection Department who encountered a black whistle. Professor Shao Zekai shot directly and the referee who was blowing the black whistle was directly expelled!

“Professor Shao, why are you here?” Kaohsiung didn’t dare to neglect a bit in his heart.

If facing Su Wei, he still has a little chance to resist, then when facing Shao Zekai, Kaohsiung did not dare to have any disrespectful thoughts.

As the president of the student union, Kaohsiung knows what others don’t.

It is precisely because of this that he dared not make trouble in front of Shao Zekai.

That is, Shao Zekai is the director of the Donghai branch of Zhou’s testing institute.

Kaohsiung also has a little knowledge of Zhou’s laboratory.

But one time when I came to a small chat at home, my parents learned that they immediately asked him to be careful.

It was at that time that Kaohsiung learned of the true power of Zhou’s testing institute.

“Why am I here? If I don’t come, will you, the president of the student union, plan to bully our testing students?” Professor Shao Zekai glanced at Kaohsiung and said coldly.

“What? Students from the Department of Testing?” “Are these two students from the Department of Testing?” “President Gao is going to be miserable now, but Mr. Shao is the shortest guard!” Everyone was shocked, and they looked at Kaohsiung. Become pitiful.

According to Shao Zekai’s past style, the students who bullied the testing department will generally not end well.

Even if Kaohsiung is the president of the Student Union, I am afraid that he will not be able to eat!