199 - 200

Chapter 199

question!

After finalizing some things with Su Shiming, Dustin Zhou returned to Mingyang.

The Su family’s agreement to participate is just the beginning. He also needs to involve other cosmetics companies in Donghai City, and he should be the leader.

After all, it was the new strain discovered by Professor Shao Zekai, and he was the first to obtain the right to cooperate. Leading this project is not excessive.

Only along the way, Enderia Shen has been looking at Dustin Zhou, except for curiosity in his eyes, it is curiosity.

“President Shen, are there flowers on my face? You have been staring at me?” Dustin Zhou finally couldn’t help but asked after returning to Mingyang.

Just look at it, but Enderia Shen was staring at him along the way, and his eyes never moved at all.

As if Dustin Zhou is a rare treasure, people can’t bear to look away.

This made Dustin Zhou very speechless.

“Dustin Zhou, I didn’t expect you to have this relationship with the Su family.” Enderia Shen gave Dustin Zhou a deep look before sighing.

“Did you know? The Su family has been in the East China Sea for decades. It can be said that it is deeply rooted in the East China Sea. It is a first-class family. The Shen family is nothing in front of the Su family.” Enderia Shen sighed.

When she was a child, she had heard of the name of the Su family.

After she turned her face with Shen Weiyan because of her mother, and became independent from the Shen family and started a famous company, she learned more about the Su family.

It can be said that the Su family could easily buy Mingyang if they wanted to.

But now it doesn’t work.

Just a product of the whitening and anti-aging factor mask of the Whitening Factor Project, Mingyang’s current value is not acceptable to a single family.

“So what?” Dustin Zhou asked rhetorically.

Yes.

so what?

Even if the Su family is the top family in the East China Sea, it far surpasses the Shen family and does not know how much. What does it matter to Dustin Zhou?

Let alone Dustin Zhou’s development all the way, he does not need to rely on the strength of the Su family, nor does it conflict with the current industry of the Su family.

The forces behind Dustin Zhou alone were enough to compete with the Su Family.

“You…” Enderia Shen looked at Dustin Zhou’s sharp gaze, speechless for a while.

She knew that she had been worrying too much, and her impression of the Su family had always been learned from others.

She hadn’t really probed it herself.