398-400

Chapter 398

I'm not asking for help!

As soon as Dustin Zhou's voice fell, Sun Lian didn't change her expression.

But Zhang Jie was very surprised and quickly looked at Dustin Zhou.

Even the old man Zhang Taiyan looked calm on the surface, but a hint of curiosity flashed through his eyes.

"Dustin Zhou, what cooperation? Haven't we already cooperated?" After all, Zhang Jie was young and couldn't bear it, so he asked.

And Dustin Zhou didn't conceal the meaning, and directly said his thoughts.

Anyway, he only proposed such an intention to cooperate, and Dustin Zhou didn't care about Zhang's acceptance.

After all, even if Zhang Jie is unwilling to cooperate, Dustin Zhou can find a partner again, and it is not impossible for him to transfer from Mingyang.

As Dustin Zhou said more and more, the prospect of Mingyang's branches spreading throughout Hunan Province gradually expanded.

Zhang Jie's eyes were getting brighter and brighter, his expression looking forward to excitement.

The content of cooperation that Dustin Zhou said is nothing new.

It just promoted the cooperation method of Mingyang Company's flagship store, and it blossomed all over Hunan Province.

And when he thinks of the rapid development of Mingyang's flagship store, Zhang Jie is excited.

If according to Dustin Zhou's meaning, it is blooming everywhere in Hunan, even if those branches are not as popular as flagship stores, it will not be too bad if a little effort is applied.

At that time, the total number of branches in the province will be enough to exceed flagship stores.

And this time, Zhang Jie seemed to not only get a little profit from it.

After all, according to Dustin Zhou's statement, the Zhang family can also join in and open several branches.

"Dustin Zhou, this is really great, I don't think it is a problem!" Zhang Jie stood up excitedly, clapping vigorously.

Dustin Zhou smiled, and did not immediately answer the conversation.

Because he knew that even though Zhang Jie said so, he could not make a decision.

The one who can really make the decision is Mr. Zhang Taiyan.

Seeing that Dustin Zhou didn't respond, just chuckling lightly, Zhang Jie also knew that he couldn't reach cooperation with Dustin Zhou just because he thought it was good.

But what Zhang Family can say now is basically Zhang Lun and Zhang Ying.

With Zhang Lun's attitude towards Dustin Zhou, Zhang Jie even confirmed that this cooperation is impossible to achieve.

However, his father Zhang Ying still has a lower right to speak in the Zhang family than Zhang Lun, and his words may not be effective.

So at the moment, if you can decide to cooperate in one word, as long as your grandfather Zhang Taiyan.

"Grandpa, I think this cooperation is beneficial to both Zhang Family and Dustin Zhou. This is a win-win cooperation!" Zhang Jie looked at Father Zhang Taiyan expectantly. He felt that as long as he could persuade him, then this cooperation would be a solid foundation. , Even if Zhang Lun wants to make trouble

, We also need to weigh.

"Hehe, Xiaojie, don't worry, it's not easy to make a decision on such a big cooperation matter." Old man Zhang Taiyan waved his hand as if he hadn't seen Zhang Jie's expression, and said casually.