Poly!Queen/King: Cutiepie⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Belisha pets Freddie's head as he sits by her feet, "You're such a good boy for us."

Freddie whines and pouts, "Don't be a brat." Liz warns slamming the knife down on the cucumber for salad,

"Freddie." Maggie's voice was soft, "Come here, you're probably sore."

Freddie trots over and he feels his other girlfriends eyes on him, he sits down on Maggie's lap. Her nimble fingers remove his collar and toy, "You're such a good sub for us." Maggie praises him kissing him gingerly,

Belisha waddles over and kisses his head burying her face in his soft fluffy ebony hair, "Mm, love you baby boy."

Freddie leans back resting his head on her chest while still sitting in Maggie's lap, "Anyone want a cucumber?" Liz asks ruining the moment.

"Ooh! Me! Me!" Freddie says running over,

"Open your mouth," Liz says holding a cucumber slice between her thumb and index fingers, "Come on open wide."

Freddie opens his mouth wide and Liz tosses it in and he catches it, "More!"

Liz tosses him another one, "What else can ya catch?"

Maggie tosses some of her kale chips at Freddie and he catches two, "He can use his mouth pretty well." Belisha teases ruffling his hair.

Freddie blushes darkly and looks up to his three doms, "Aw, you made him all flustered." Liz pinches his cheek and Freddie swats at her hand whining.

Belisha kisses Freddie and loves on him, "Our baby boy."

Liz kisses Freddie, "He's so adorable."

Maggie kisses him too, "Look he fits in my arms perfectly." she pulls him away from Belisha .

Freddie was covered in lipstick and was currently being smothered into Maggie's small chest, "No fair!" Liz comes up behind them and snuggles Freddie from behind,

"I love him too! And I demand cuddles too!"

The four of them pile onto their bed all grabbing and trying to cuddle Freddie. Freddie's face is pressed into Belisha 's chest the time as he's laying on her. Freddie gets tackled with more kisses and snuggles by his girlfriends.

Freddie squeaks when Liz's cold hands go up his shirt, "We love our baby boy." she kisses his shoulder nipping at the spade tattoo on it, "You're so pretty baby."

Freddie blushes darkly as Maggie touches him down south, "Looks like someone is getting excited."

Freddie turns and accidentally farts in Maggie's face she hides behind Belisha , "What did you eat, man!"

Belisha covers her nose using her sweater, "No more kale chips and cucumbers for you!" Liz groans retreating to where her other lovers are.

Freddie blushes embarrassed, "Sorry, lovelies." he darts into the bathroom holding his ass.

Liz laughs and sprays the room with febreze, "You want to eat out tonight?" Liz asks the two who agree a nice dine out would be good.

Liz knocks on the bathroom door, "Freddie you want to eat out?"

"Yes! We can get that good fast food!"

Liz looks to the other two, "What does he mean?"

"Bob Evans." Belisha says grabbing her sneakers and cute bass guitar theme socks, "It's not even fast food. It's very much like an Olive Garden or Ryans."

Liz nods and gets changed. The only issue she had was the back zipper; she couldn't get it to zip up! Freddie grabs it and forces it up, making Liz groans as it hugs her breasts tightly jutting them out, "There we go!"

Liz thanks him anyway and fixes it better with Belisha 's help. The four of them went out to eat and they had a fine time dining and drinking wine, Freddie was very stuffed and Belisha had to carry him home, "I'm baby!" Freddie says with a giggle,

"Yes, you're our baby." Liz kisses his head as Belisha sets him by their bed.

Freddie cups Liz's face, "You're so beautiful, I don't deserve to be with such beauties like you three.

Belisha puts a hand in Freddie's shoulder and Maggie comes up to him, "You're a beauty too."

Freddie looks away, "No I'm not. I stick out like a sore thumb. I'm brown, big eared, messed up teeth, I have a horrid speech impediment, and I'm dating three amazing women. Do you know how many times I've been told I'm only a whore, a toy for the three of you because you three are doms and I'm a sub?"

Maggie kisses him and the other two do, "We're all equal here. I don't care about dom or subs, alright?" Belisha says as the others nod their heads, "You're our amazing, funny, and talented boyfriend!"

Liz cups his face making his warm brown eyes look into her Prussian blue eyes, "We wouldn't trade you for the world you mean so much to us."

"We love you, Fred." Belisha says, "You're our everything."

Liz kisses him, and Maggie hugs him tight. Freddie looks away with a shy smile appearing on his face, "Can't wait to pound you to night. Make you call me mommy." Liz says,

"Elizabeth Regina Taylor." Belisha hisses, "You ruined the moment."

"It got him to laugh." Liz says smiling at her adorable boyfriend, "He needed a laugh."

Freddie looks at them a big smile on his face, "I love you guys."

"And we love you too, Fred." Belisha kisses his nose and forehead, "Such an adorable little man."

"Hey I'm not little! I'm 5'10!"

"Maggie's 6'3." Liz pipes up, "She's the tallest."

"And I'm next on the tall train! I'm 6'0!" Belisha exclaims giddy, "And I still rock out in heels!"

Freddie looks over at Liz who's currently fighting to get the wrapper of her lollipop, "We're the same height then, Lizard."

"Don't call me Lizard, Freddie-Pooh." Liz sticks her tongue out at him before nursing on her lollipop.

Freddie looks up to his other two girlfriends, "If I was a girl what would I be named?"

"Melina." Maggie replies changing into some sleep clothes,

"Ooh, Melina's such a pretty name!" Belisha tells him, pinching his cheek, "Melina Bulsara."

Freddie giggles, "Yay! I got my drag name now!" he stands on his tippy toes trying to get a kiss from Maggie.

Maggie giggles, "Come on, jump! Jump baby boy!"

Freddie leaps up and wraps around her, he kisses her and jumps back down, "Parkour motherfucker!"

His girlfriends are stunned for a moment before laughing and calling Freddie silly and wild. They pile into bed and watch shitty Christmas movies together they make fun of the plot and acting, they enjoy each other's company. Freddie falls asleep sandwiched between his wonderful amazing girlfriends.3