Platonic!Frain: Adoption⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Brian frowns as they drive down the street in their ambulance. You see Brian kept seeing a teenage boy just standing in the cold January streets, and hours have passed and yet the boy is still there sitting and shaking now.

“You’re worried about the brown boy?” one of Brian’s partners, Roger asks,

“Yes,” Brian looks embarrassed, “No boy deserves to be alone.”

“Yeah he doesn’t have parents, something about them dying in a fire and their spawn being left in the streets.” Roger blabs, “And now the boy is an undocumented immigrant.”

Brian stops the vehicle and gets out, “Brian!” Roger calls, “You’re insane!”

Brian picks the boy up in his arms, the lad was roughly twelve maybe younger by the looks of things. The boy was just bones with skin, his clothes are rags and his eyes are sunken in. He looks dead.  There was no doubt about that, Brian didn’t know if the wee one would make it. Brian gets duckies into him and rushes him to hospital almost ever doctor refused to take care of Freddie since he had no insurance.

One doctor did she treated him like any other patient, she manages to dig up his old medical records the hospital had revealing that the boy was thirteen, that he was always malnourished but never this severely and that his name is Freddie. It was a  huge struggle with keeping Freddie stable he had frostbite, he was dehydrated, starving, severely underweight, and there was old signs of abuse that didn’t heal correctly. 

With Fred’s small stature you would think he’s maybe 9-years-old. But as he starts getting better it’s easier to tell that he's a teenager. Once he’s well enough to loves the county has to decide on what to do with the little orphan. Brian adopts Freddie in,a heartbeat, he’s been waiting months to do so. 

When they arrive home Freddie’s skittish as hell, he seems to fear the hand that feeds him. Brian got him the best clothes, and the best furniture. He made sure Freddie never went hungry, there was always plenty of food for Freddie to eat.

Brian felt proud of Freddie he was getting stronger and bigger, he looked like a healthy teenager. Freddie stopped being so skittish he seemed to relax a lot. He comes to Brian shyly; it was around the anniversary of when Brian rescued Freddie off the streets.

Freddie hands Brian a card, “F-For saving me.” the teen says shyly looking down at the ground.

Brian opens it up, “Thank you for saving me, you’re my hero, papa.” and underneath those words was a photorealistic drawing of a yellow rose the only way not to mistake it for a picture was all the paint splatters and inconsistent shading, 

“Did you draw this?” Brian asks, 

Freddie’s eyes are full of hesitation he looks at Brian seeing how he should respond. Everything about Brian tells him he’ll be safe. He can be himself unlike when he had his parents around, “Y-Yes, I’ve drawn that. I’m self taught.”

Brian hangs the drawing on the fridge, “This is amazing! You’re so talented!”

Freddie is beaming as Brian showers him with praises and makes him feel so special. Brian goes into the basement and comes out with some old art supplies, “This was my wife's shit before she decided John had a better dick.”

Freddie just nods and thanks him for the art supplies and easel,

 “There's more down there if you want it.” Brian says softly rubbing his arm, "I can fix it back into an art studio if you want, Fred." 

"Sure let's do it together." Freddie smiles sweetly.

"Alright let me get the tarps out of the garage." Brian tells him before heading into the garage.

Freddie goes down into the basement and the light flickers some. It needs some tlc but nothing too hard. Freddie steps forward, there's a crunch and he looks down, it was a picture frame he broke.

Freddie picks it being careful not to cut his fingers on the broken glass. It's a wedding photo, Brian's about eighteen in the picture hes next to a woman in a soldier's uniform she had a bundle of flowers in her hand. She looks pregnant, everyone's smiling and Brian has a hand on her stomach they look like a  picture perfect couple.

"Oh her." Brian's voice made Freddie jump and he turns around, 

"Your wife?" 

Brian nods and touches the picture, "I thought she took all these pictures with her." 

"Where's the baby?" Freddie asks softly pointing to her belly.

Brain's face contours to anger and he screams, throwing the picture at the wall. The frame shatter sending splinters of wood onto the floor,

"T-The baby!!" Brian yells not noticing Freddie's cowering. 

Freddie begins to cry and Brian comforts him feeling awful now, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted so hateful." 

Freddie hugs him tight, calming down. Brian kisses his head, "I'm working on getting the baby back. There's some custody issues but I'm getting my boy back soon." 

Freddie smiles, "And that's why you have those meetings and talk on the phone to the loud man." 

"Yes, yes the lawyer." 

Freddie smiles and gets to working on the basement. He sees another photo left in one of the sketchbooks of Brian's ex-wife and a man with long wavy brown hair and green grey eyes both smiling and happy in their swimsuits, Freddie felt bad for Brian as he read the caption, "Chrissie and John Deacon Luck's Lake". Brian keeps talking about his son as they clean and Freddie  couldn't wait to meet his brother.

Soon they day came Brian had a room all set up and ready for Brian Jr. The household was filled with happiness and Freddie can't remember the last time he saw his dad smile this big,

 "Junior is around your age." Brian says as the doorbell rings.

Freddie smiles and gets all giddy as the door is opened. Junior is welcomed in and Brian talks to the caseworker, Freddie can't help but notice Junior's green eyes, how his hair is the same wavy brown, Junior isn't Brian's son.