Frain: Chipped Tooth⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie was playing American football with his friends when Paul the local neighborhood bully decided to join in. He slams Freddie down in the mud, Freddie hits his mouth off the ball and winces. He gets up and holds his mouth, his tongue touches the jagged edge of his tooth, “I chipped my tooth!”

Roger wipes the sweat off his head, “Let’s get you showered and to the dentist.”

The others started shoving Paul telling him he’s too rough and he needs to get the fuck out. Freddie showers quickly and changes into clean clothes. Roger helps him book an appointment and by next week Roger drives him down. The doctor was middle aged and balding rapidly, his dental assistant was around Freddie’s age possibly older. He had dark curly hair that was about neck length, he was thin and tall, pale with the most gorgeous hazel eyes ever and, boy was Freddie in love with this assistant. As Freddie is getting prepped by the assistant, Fred's eyes catch his badge clipped onto his shirt, ASS. Brian May.

So Mr. Handsome’s name was Brian, a perfect simple easy name to remember. Brian’s gloved hand gingerly touches Freddie’s chipped tooth; he touches it again and hums a little, “Dr. Ó Maoilsheachlainn, it’s a minor chipped tooth. It should be easy to fix.”

Dr. Ó Maoilsheachlainn begins to work on Freddie’s mouth and numbs him up during it so he won’t feel anything. Brian helps the doctor and comforts Freddie holding his hand here and there. Freddie was getting ready to leave when he spotted Brian sweeping up the floor Freddie assumed he was the last patient of the day, “Excuse me, Brian?”

Brian looks up, “Uh, yeah?”

Freddie goes to say something but Roger shouts across to Brian, “My friend thinks you’re hot!”

Brian blushes darkly and looks down at the floor, “T-Thank you.”

Freddie hides his face in his hands, “Roger why!”

Brian chuckles softly, “Come here, Freddie.”

Roger shoves Freddie over telling him to get laid, “Yes?” Freddie asks red faced.

“Since your buddy over there is such a good wingman,” Brian says sarcastically, “I’ll go on one date with you…. And if things go well we can have more.”

Roger squeals, shaking Freddie, “See!! Aren’t I the best wingman ever!”

Freddie shoves him off blushing red, “Knock it off!”

Brian snickers and tells Freddie to wait outside for him since he has just to finish cleaning and locking up. Freddie bids Roger goodbye and waits on Brian who comes out twenty minutes later, “Let’s go.” Brian says unlocking his red Toyota.

Freddie hops in and Brian drives him to a Olive Garden close by. Freddie stays on the cheaper side of things and almost declines the wine but Brian promises to pay for it all. Freddie relaxes as their little date carries on someone has to show up and ruin it though. Paul Prenter storms up to them, he grabs Freddie by the back of his head, “Faggot.” he slams Freddie’s head into his plate of chicken parmesan.

Brian stands up and hits Paul square in the face, “You do not touch him.”

Brian stands Freddie up and brings him into the bathroom to clean up, Freddie looks humiliated. But Brian doesn’t say anything he takes Freddie somewhere to get ice cream and that seems to brighten him up, “Hey, Fred.” Brian says,

“Yeah?” Freddie licks his vanilla ice cream,

Brian blushes lightly watching him, “You want to have a second date, next week?”

Freddie smiles wide, “Really you would want to go on another date with me?”

Brian smiles thinking Freddie’s smile was so pretty, “Yes, you’re so pretty and your personality is wonderful!”

As they go to leave the shop a old woman stops them, “Excuse me, sir.” she tugs on Brian’s scrub shirt.

“Yes ma’am?” Brian wasn’t going to be rude to a little old lady, Freddie looks at her as he eats his ice cream.

“Do you work for the hospital?”

“What?” Brian questions looking down he realized he’s in his scrubs, “Oh no I’m a dental as-“

The lady lifts up her shirt, “I have this infected thing on my stomach-“

“I’m a dentist!” Brian yells, running away making Freddie apologize to the now embarrassed lady and chase after his flustered date in heels.

“Brian!” Freddie yells smacking into the trunk of Brian’s Toyota as he’s backing out of the parking lot.

“Sorry babe!” Brian yells stopping the car,

“Dumbass.” Freddie huffs getting in, “You almost killed your date.”

Brian kisses his bruised knee, “And about another date?”

“Oh yes, I definitely want a second date.” Freddie says, making Brian smile wide, “You’re interesting.”

Brian and Freddie agree to a second date next week and Brian takes him home. Brian walks Freddie to his porch, Fred looks shyly up at Brian bouncing on his tiptoes some nearly breaking his heels. He was hoping Brian would notice that he wanted to be kissed.

“Well this is my house.” Freddie says softly fluttering his eyelashes.

“Uh, well then… uh goodbye.” Brian goes to leave rubbing his neck.

Freddie looks down, “Oh…. okay? Bye?” he unlocks his door and takes one step inside.

“Wait!” Brian shouts, grabbing Freddie’s wrist making Freddie scream and twist,

“Wha-? Let go of me!”

Brian picks him off the ground making Freddie kick him and panic. Brian kisses him, Freddie calms down and kisses him back grabbing onto his bicep for comfort as he’s held up in the air. Freddie opens his mouth letting Brian kiss him deeper. The two pull away panting faces flushed red Brian looks at him with wonder on his face, “Wow, Dr. Ó Maoilsheachlainn did wonders for that tooth.”

Freddie laughs tilting his head back, “I was expecting something sexy, not that!”

Brian blushes and rubs the back of his neck, “Sorry.”

Freddie chuckles and brings him inside, “Hey if it wasn’t for that tooth I’d never have met a swell guy like you.”

Brian smiles and kisses him again, thankful that Freddie chipped his tooth, because he’s never going to meet such a guy like Freddie ever again.