OT3 Maylor+Frain: Brat⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie draws on the walls giggling happily to himself he made a big mess even the floors were drawn on he was in little space right now and he was acting like a brat to get his daddies’ attention. They were so busy in the kitchen they forgot all about Freddie, and Freddie was pissed about that. He keeps making a mess, “Fredrick Bulsara-May-Taylor!” Roger screeches causing Freddie to drops the crayon, “You’re in so much trouble!”

Freddie gasps when he’s jerked back on Roger’s lap his pants and undies are yanked, and Freddie is hit hard with something Freddie isn’t for sure, but it made him cry.

“Stop! Stop,” he could hear Brian yelling, “He’s in little space, he doesn’t mean to do this!”

Roger keeps hitting Freddie’s bum till it starts to bleed Brian has to rip Roger off of him, “You’re becoming your father!”

There’s a flash of anger in Roger’s eyes then regret. “Look, I-“

Brian picks up the crying Freddie in his arms, “You clean up his mess, let me deal with him.” Brian hisses storming upstairs with an inconsolable Freddie in his arms.

Brian gets Freddie undressed; Brian applies the cream to Fred’s backside gingerly whispering comforting words to him. Freddie flinches at the touches and whimpers at his backside being touched, “Hurts, daddy.” he says softly tears still in his eyes.

“I know, I know love and papa will get a ballocking after this.”

Freddie curls up in their bed trying to sleep. He shivers and sniffles, he feels his belly rumble but he doesn't want to eat, his bum hurt too badly. He feels Brian hold him and comfort him, “You want your peanuts?” Brian asks, reaching for the tin.

Freddie sniffles, “Spicy?” 

“Yes, you’re favorite.” 

Freddie takes the tin and eats the spicy peanuts sadly he looks like he’s on the verge of crying at any minute. No amount of comfort from Brian helps him he just seems to shut down more and more, the bedroom door is open and Roger stands there with a teddy bear and a small bag filled with Freddie’s favorite snacks and treats, “Baby boy.”

Freddie slowly looks up to him a tear rolls down his cheek, “Meanie.” he whispers

Roger hands him the teddy gingerly and pets his head making Fred flinch some, “Daddy.” Freddie whispers leaning into Roger’s touch.

“I’m here sweetheart.” Roger says he leans in and kisses him gingerly, “I’m sorry honey bunny daddy did bad.”

“Your childhood.” Freddie sniffles,

“That’s not an excuse for hurting you.” Roger says squeezing Freddie’s hands, “My father abused me, I should end the cycle right here, right now.”

Freddie tears up and hugs him tightly he cries and kisses his cheek, “Daddy! Daddy!”

Roger rubs his back holding him as tight as possible, he kisses him all over and loves his baby boy. Freddie seems to calm down afterward and relax some, he perks up when Roger pulls out the spicy chocolate. Freddie wolfs that down and keeps eating if he had a tail it would be wagging right now.

Roger and Brian sing to Freddie and love on him then they get him ready for a bath, the three of them relax in the bath, it was a lavender scented bath Freddie relaxed greatly in it and the warm water loosened him up, he looked like the cat that got the cream as Brian massages the soap into his hair, “Thank you papa.” Freddie groans stretching out.

Brian nods cleaning him up and loving on him he dries off Freddie and gets him into his winter theme pajamas and got his purple paci. Freddie snuggles into the satin red sheets and scoots in the middle so both his daddies can snuggle him like the baby he is. Roger gets in on right side and cuddles him, Brian kisses his chubby wittle cheeks and kisses him all over making him squeal and nuzzle into Roger.

Roger starts tickling him too making Freddie have nowhere to go he screams and squeals sounding like a dying pig on a hot July day in the middle of a barren farm on Route 68 with no other signs of life around.

Freddie kicks Brian in the groin hard by accident Brian is done as he covers his family jewels and cries out cussing out some. Roger gets an elbow to the face he tackles Freddie down and tickles him harder the teddy Roger got for Freddie earlier falls to the floor, Freddie stares at it and begins to cry, “Mrs. Wolfie!!”

Brian snatches it up and dusts it off, “She’s fine, Freddie.” he hands her to him, “See?”

Freddie sniffles and snuggles into the teddy, “Thank you daddy for saving her.” he kisses Brian on the cheek.

Brian nods and fixes the bed some, Roger turns on the night light and closes the curtains some only letting in a little bit of moonlight then he turns on the noise machine so Freddie can fall asleep to the sounds of nature. Freddie’s laying cozily in bed waiting on his daddies to return to him so the monsters won’t come and get him. Brian and Roger climb back into bed and make Freddie squish in between them so he doesn’t manage to roll off the bed and cry. Freddie snuggles his teddy and closes his eyes nursing on his paci. He falls asleep to the gentle sounds of his partners’ breathing and the faint sound of nature sounds coming from the machine. Roger and Brian hold hands across Freddie, Roger squeezes Brian’s hand reassuringly and kisses it some, “Goodnight,”

“Goodnight, my prince.” Brian whispers rubbing Roger’s hand, “Sleep well.”

And the three of them all sleep in massive pile on their king size bed of course Roger’s on the floor in the morning a foot in his face as Freddie is half laying on Brian and half dangling off the bed, Mrs. Wolfie is lodged under Brian's non existent ass, Roger’s covered in drool but he wouldn’t have it any other way, for he loves Freddie and Brian greatly and will never ever take them for granted. This was his perfect life with his perfect partners.