Frain: How To Stop An Argument⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request. Sorry requests are so short today I had some family issues going on

"I don't want Roger's car song on the B side!" Freddie squeals flapping his hands, 

"Then we won't have your song." Brian retorts hands on his hips.

"Bohemian is the best song! I spent two years working on it!"

Brian walks over and Freddie tries to look tall but it's almost laughable at their height difference, "No car song, it’s going to ruin my song."

"No Bohemian then." Brian tells him, “It’s not fair to Roger.”

"You're a bitch!" Freddie spat, “A stupid bitch! Meanie! Meanie head!

Brian grabs him by the waist and slings him into the couch they have in the studio. Brian has him pinned, Freddie's bucking and squirming. Brian rubs his sides and begins tickling him. He even tickles Freddie’s feet, making Freddie screech and hit him.

Freddie screams and thrashes around, "No! No!!" 

"Car song!" Brian shouts, 

"No!!"

Brian kept tickling him watching him squirm and thrash about, “Come on, Fredrick. I know you want to.”

Freddie makes a sound that sounds like a dying cat while rapidly shaking his head, “Nothing will ruin my baby!”

“It’s just the B side! Yours is on the A side!”

Freddie pouts and whines, “Fine, Roger can have his car song on the B side.”

Brian gets off of him, “I’m glad you saw things my way.”

Freddie flips him off arms crossed, “Dick.”

“Bitch.” Brian laughs, 

Freddie keeps flipping him off, “Eat crabapples!”

Brian sticks his tongue out at him and Freddie licks it before kissing him. They both blush and look at each well,

 “Well look at that now,” Brian laughs, “I’m gay now.”

Freddie chuckles and kisses his cheek, “We’re more than happy to have another daffodil in this band.”

“We?” Brian asks, 

“Roger’s bisexual.” Freddie whispers, “I sucked his dick when we had Christmas at your parents’.”

Brian shakes his head, “You horny, horny bastards.”

Freddie kisses him again and loves on him. Brian grins and goes to tell Roger the good news about his song, now Brian had a plan to stop arguments with Freddie. 

Roger begins drumming for “Lap of The Gods”, one rehearsal. It was getting frustrating as Roger seems shaky for some reason.

“Are you on the candy?” Freddie hollers over his shoulder stopping the recording,

“N-No.” Roger hisses scratches his cheek.

“You’re on coke aren’t you?” Freddie asks, 

Brian pulls Freddie back seeing as the two wanted to get violent. Freddie glares at Brian, “Don’t you dare.”

Brian tickles him making Freddie kick the recording equipment and knocks over his microphone, “Bitch!” Freddie screams as Brian tickles him,

“Jerk.” Brian shouts smacking his ass and sitting him down on the leather couch.

Freddie sticks out his lip and makes it quiver, “You spanked me.”

“You were being mean.”

Freddie kept pouting arms crossed Brian was thankful the others were busy messing with Roger’s drums. Brian leans down and kisses Freddie gingerly. Freddie keeps kissing him, pulling him down on top of him. Brian keeps him pinned and Freddie whines softly, “Aw you horny?”

Freddie keeps whining, “Sorry not happening.” Brian tickles him and watches him laugh and whine squirming around.

Freddie grabs Brian’s waist and starts tickling him. The two wrestle on the couch tickling and fighting each other,

 “What the hell are two doing?” Roger asks,

They were too busy play-fighting and wrestling, knocking over objects and being rowdy boys. John pulls them apart shaking his head, “Naughty lads.”

Freddie whines and rolls out of their grasps and hits the wall. Brian sits up and dusts himself off, “Freddie started it.”

“No Brian started it.” Freddie retorts,

“I don’t care who started it. Both of you are naughty.” John says, knocking their heads together, “Be nice to your boyfriend.”

Brian shrugs and kisses Freddie gingerly, he apologizes and loves on him. John smiles and looks down at the two on the floor, “Good you two.”

Roger looks down, “If we’re all confessing something, I like to dress as a woman.”

John grins, “Alright. Let us know if you want a different name or pronouns.”

“We’ll support you.” Brian nods,

“Yeah, you’re our best friend.” Freddie coos.

Roger smiles and hugs them all. Freddie grabs a pillow and this Roger with it, “Pillow fight!”

They began brawling with pillows feathers flying everywhere and the boys were laughing and squealing. They didn’t hear the door open, they didn’t hear the laughter of their amused manager, John Reid.

“Boys what are you doing?” Reid asks 

The boys jump off the table and chairs squealing and scrambling around, “Nothing!” Freddie squeaks coughing up feathers.

Brian tickles Freddie making Freddie jump and scream more feathers fall out of his hair and mouth, “You boys sure know how to have fun.” Reid laughs.

Reid gathers the boys up and takes them out to a nice pizza place for all their hard work. The boys wolf down slices of pizza starving it’s been so long since they had a nice meal, and Reid was paying for it all.

Reid watches his boys get bloated and stuffed. Brian keeps trying to tickle Freddie and gets swatted at, “Do you four want dessert?”

They whine and shake their heads, “Are you sure?” Reid asks.

They get a small dessert and eat it too earning praises from Reid. Reid walks them back to their share home and gets the boys in bed. Freddie insisted on sharing a bed with Brian who keeps tickling him and making him laugh.

Freddie kisses Brian gingerly and cuddles him. They cuddle and snuggle each other and Brian rubs over his sides. They kiss again Freddie snuggles into his chest and kisses his chest.

Brian coos and rubs over his back. He keeps Freddie held tight, Brian closes his eyes and starts to fall asleep. This was what he wanted, he wanted Freddie in his arms. He wanted to have this beautiful in his arms forever and now he does. This was perfect. Brian kisses Freddie’s head and falls asleep with his lover held close.