Little!Queen: Kiss My Boo-Boos⭐

Kirsten_Bear Here's your request

The four of them were in little space right now Elton and Ried are watching them but the two adults are downstairs cleaning up Roger’s mess. John and Brian were  fighting over a teddy bear, both boys were tugging on it and yelling at each other. Freddie tries to pull Brian back and he gets elbowed in the mouth nose blood gushed out, Freddie wails holding his nose. Brian lets go of the bunny and John’s sent flying backwards hitting his head off the corner of the dresser. Immediately Roger tends to Freddie and Brian tends to John, they are told if they made any more messes they’ll be grounded big time and lose outside time, none of them wanted that.

Roger shoves tissues in Freddie’s nose and holds his cold sippy cup against his nose, Brian shook John begging him to keep his eyes open. John just looks startled and scared, he begins to cry. Brian shoves him into the closet and buries him under stuffed animals yet he keeps crying and wailing. Brian looks to his friends for help, “Hewp?”

The bedroom door swings open. Elton doesn’t look pleased with them, “What did you guys do?”

“It was Brian’s fault!” Roger rats tending to Freddie still, “He made Freddie bleed and shoved John down!”

“What, I didn't hurt John!” Brian yells, shoving Roger down.

Roger cries crocodile tears and runs to Elton, “Brian you’re grounded.” 

Brian tears up, “Wha?” he’s always been the best baby and here he was getting in trouble.

“You’re grounded.” Elton says sternly as he pulls John out of the closet.

 Brian wails, his body shakes as he cries, “I didn’t do anything wrong!” 

Elton scoops up the three other boys and leaves Brian alone in the playroom. Brian cries the entire time sitting on the floor, he hated Elton and hated his brothers.  Reid comes into the room an hour later, “Hey buddy, I noticed you haven’t come out yet.”

“I shat in your ugly plants.” Brian hisses he goes back to nursing on his paci,

“Young man..” Reid sighs and shakes his head, “Look Elton says he was too harsh and that you’re ungrounded. Why don’t you come play with your siblings?”

Brian waddles out there and Reid pats his back praising him, Brian forces himself to play with his siblings and he had so much fun he forgot what he was mad about. They have a grand time injuries seem to be forgotten about except Fred’s nose is a little swollen and it looks bruised.

Elton brings out ice cream out to them, Brian wasn’t really hungry but he hugged Elton and thanked him anyway. Brian cuddles his brothers after they had their sweet treat they lay on the couch bellies swollen with the sweet yummy goodness. Elton snaps a picture of the boys all sprawled out on the couch blankets galore scattered about the looked like little angels under the Christmas tree lighting, “Look at them, babe.” Elton says pointing a fat finger at the “babies”.

“Yes little angels.” Reid says sarcastically getting elbowed,

“Be nice, John.” Elton warns.

Reid holds his hands up in a mock surrender before going over to the boys, “Alright loves. I think it’s time for a nice nap.” he grabs the blankets and covers them up.

Roger and John cry, “We don’t want F’eddie’s blanket!”

Reid looks at the purple and gold blanket before handing it to Freddie and handing the younger boys their Barbie blanket. Brian happily takes his penguin blanket.