Zulian: I Kissed A Boy⭐

1dkingwell Here's Your Request

My girlfriend helped me get this written sorry that it's written so late

(Slight NSFW Today)

It was a cold morning in December, Julian trudged through almost five inches of snow to reach his bus stop. He could hear the bus in the distance. He needed to hurry there.

“Damn it!” Julian whisper-yells as he makes his way there. A book drops from his bag. “Wait!” He makes it there just in time snow covered book in hand, 

The Bus Driver groans as he opens his doors. “Try to get here sooner, ‘kay kid?” 

Julian puts his head down like a scolded child and nods. “Yessir...” He makes his way to the middle of the bus. Trying to find a place to sit anywhere.

Zak saw him struggling to find a place to sit. He moves his stuff over and pats the seat,

 “Hey man, you're free to sit here if you’d like my only companion is my backpack so it would be nice to have someone to talk to” He chuckles. He zips his backpack and sits it in between his legs. 

A slight blush dusts across Julian's face and he does just that, he was sitting with his crush and was trying to keep his cool. He crosses his legs and keeps his gaze on the floor. He studied the patterns on the floor, well, it was more or less just paint chips. 

Zak yanks a bag of chips from his bag, he begins feasting upon them like this was his last meal. “Mm, want some?” He offers Julian. 

Julian went to take a chip from him, the bag was snatched by the kid behind them. “H-Hey!” Julian whimpers and backs up some.

“Hey faggots! Fetch!” The guy chucks the chips, they land up front. The Bus Driver comes to a screeching halt. “Who threw this?!” His voice boomed. “Who did it??” 

Julian flinched at the sound of anyone yelling. He whimpered and covered his ears. 

“It was this douchebag behind us!!” Zak screams. He was really pissed off. 

The whole bus ride was silent afterwards and the bully waas forced to sit with the bus aid. They eventually got to school and Julian made an awkward dash for his locker, Zak noticed he was uncomfortable and started to follow.

"Hey, Jules? What's wrong?" Zak asks, bouncing on his heels. He was wearing an old pair of yellow converses stained and old, he refused to get a new pair.

Julian hides his blushing face with the locker door,  "N-Nothing, Zak. Nothing's wrong."  

"Come on man." Zak tugs on his sleeve, "Do you need to go to our secret meeting spot?''

Julian grabs his wrist and brings him inside the janitor's closet, "Jules?" Zak questions this wasn't their meeting spot at all. Their meeting spot was in the courtyard by the cherry blossom trees.

Julian keeps his eyes on the ground he knew he was about to fuck up their friendship or what little friendship they had by his next sentences, 

"I'm gay." Julian blurts out, ''I like lads." 

Zak nods, "Oh okay? Is that all?"

"I'm in love with you." 

There's a long burning pause between the two boys before Zak speaks, "I'm straight, Julian and I'm dating Heather." 

Zak pauses rubbing his chin, "I never kissed a boy before."  

Julian looks up at him, face burning and confused, "What?"

"I wonder what it feels like?" Zak ponders,

"The same as a bird but you'll notice the difference if the lad has facial hair." 

Zak smoothed his hair back putting on the Starkey charm that gets all the birds and in this case the lads, "Care to be my experiment?" he smirks cocking a brow and he licks his lips.

He can see the cogs turning in Julian's head as if the boy was doing the world's hardest maths problem. And Zak wanted to see if he could do what his father did and be a tease and get all the ladies panties thrown at him.

When Julian actually kisses him that's when Zak loses all confidence. He's kissing a boy, and he likes it! Not just any boy but John Charles Julian Lennon!

The taste of Julian's strawberry Chapstick stains Zak's lips. He's kissed a boy just to try it, he can only hope Heather won't mind it.

It felt so wrong but felt so right. Doesn't mean he's in love, right? 

Julian looks down at Zak with hopeful eyes and a shy nervous grin. Zak can see the Chapstick is smudged now on Julian's lips, 

"Well?" Julian asks sounding like he's going to cry, 

Zak touches his lips that tingle and his face burning from their sinful kiss, 

"I-I love it." Zak admitted looking away he doesn't know what Julian's doing to him.

Zak pulls Julian in for another kiss grabbing onto him by the school uniform tie they're all forced to wear. Julian groans when his back is slammed against the wall, Zak's face is really burning when he can feel the blood rush to his Big Ben.

"Zak.'' Julian pants bucking and whimpering, "P-Please I need you!." he mewls.

Zak doesn't know what he's doing. He's kissing and nipping at Julian's fumbling to get Jules' belt and dress slacks off.

Zak pictures touching a girl so hard he expects Julian to be wet and ready for him. But his hand brushed against the aching warmth of Julian's semi and Zak can't help but to picture Julian's face begging and moaning his name.

Zak spits on his hand and jerks Julian off slowly whispering sinful words into the younger man's ear. Julian bucks and whines his knees buckling the faster Zak speeds up. Julian cums with a shout and slumps against Zak panting and whimpering.

Zak wipes the spunk off the side of his pants and cleans up Julian so he's ready for next class. Julian reaches for Zak's belt but is stopped, 

"You can do me later." Zak winks earning his confidence back.

Julian blushes and kisses his gingerly the bell begins to ring for the first period and the two sneak out of the janitor's closet. A dirty little secret between the two boys.