Deacury: First Date ⭐

TamaraCaroline99 Here's Your Request

Freddie stands outside the flower shop with a bouquet of fresh flowers in his hand for John but the boy seems to be running late and Freddie wonders if he’s been stood up until John’s running towards him waving, “I entered the wrong shop!”

Freddie chuckles and rolls his eyes playfully, “Here.” he hands John the flowers who blushes,

“For me?”

“For you.” Freddie nods and John smiles wide showing his gapped front teeth

John rocks and flaps blushing and giggling, he looked so happy that it made Freddie’s heart melt. Freddie takes his hand and leads him to the diner across the street. John chews on his hand, eyes darting around he looks so happy. Freddie leads him inside and John’s shaking as soon as their waitress opens her mouth John blurts,, “This is my boyfriend! He can’t go through metal detectors! And look, he's full of colors!” John holds up Freddie’s arm which has a full tattoo sleeve on it up to his shoulder. He had another tattoo sleeve on his other arm as well and a small yellow rose tattoo done on his neck, he has more but they are covered by his clothing.

The waitress polity smiles the whole restaurant now staring at them and Freddie’s blushing bright scarlet, “That’s nice sweetheart. Do you want the kids menu or the adult menu?”

“I want to color!”

“Kids menu it is.” she looks to Freddie and asks to same question,

“Adult menu is fine, thank you, darling.” Freddie sips his water trying to hide his embarrassment.

The waitress nods and soon returns with their menus, John immediately starts coloring on the coloring section of his menu he looks so pleased with himself as he colors in the drawing.

Freddie looks through this menu hemming and hawing at the prices on some of the items. Their waitress comes back she faces John first, “Are you ready to ord-“

“Chocolate chip pancakes! With bacon! And chocolate milk, please, ma’am and thank you, ma’am!” John smiles brightly beaming up at her,

“Okay sweetheart I’ll make sure Nelly puts a nice cool whip smile on your panicked too,” she turns to face Freddie, “And are you ready sir?”

“Yes but before then make sure his milk isn’t whole milk it makes his stomach upset.” Freddie informs her

“Alright we can give him oat milk.” she makes a note of that,

“Can I just have the spicy fried chicken dinner? And I want a Pepsi.” Freddie asks.

The waitress nods and writes that down before disappearing into the back, “I love you Freddie.”

Freddie looks up John’s blushing faintly never losing his smile, “Well, I love you too Johnny.” Freddie squeezes his hand.

John climbs onto the table and kisses him just as their waitress comes back with their food. John quickly lumbers down pleased with himself as Freddie’s blushing and stuttering apologizes out, you can faintly hear his accent.

The waitress just shrugs and hands them their food and drink. John wolfs down his food like he’s starved and Freddie’s telling him to slow down and to taste.

“Is he retarted?” a voice asks,  Freddie turns around and sees an old man glaring at them trying to eat his roast dinner,

“He’s autistic-“

John looks up syrup and cool whip smeared on his cheeks and mouth, “Are you retarted, boy?”

John smiles and nods, “Yes I am, but my mama always said to never use the r word, it’s a naughty word only the uneducated use. I go by autistic.” John flaps and looks up to Freddie for help.

The man cusses them out calling both of them ever slur in the book. John starts to cry, “Oh hell no.” Freddie begins to stand up, “You don’t make my boyfriend cry. No one makes my Johnny cry.”

The man backed up, now Freddie wasn’t tall he but the man was about in the four foot range and having a nearly six foot tall tattooed heavily pierced man charging at you enraged would make anyone fearful. The man slams some money onto the table and runs out the door. Freddie goes back to their booth and sits John his lap rocking and rubbing his back letting the boy cry into his chest covering his ears and rocking, he screams and rocks keeping his ears covered.

Their waitress comes over with the bill. She didn’t say anything because she doesn’t know what to do. She returns back with a small to-go box filled with two slices of cherry cheesecake. Freddie tips her well and they leave with the desserts John’s on Freddie’s hip being carried to where Freddie lives.

“I-I’m sorry for ruining our date!” John sobs a snot bubble pops and Freddie winces,

“No, no. Nothing was ruined.”

John lets out an unholy screech echoing down the alleyway makes the neighborhood dogs go crazy after the echo died down John asks in a meek shy scared voice, “You still love me?”

“Yes, I love you, Johnny.”

John nuzzles him as Freddie unlocks the door, he carries John inside and sets him down on the couch. John yawns and curls up on the couch, his belly full and he’s now happy and soothed, “You want some tea?” Freddie asks getting the kettle going.

“Yes, with the no milk, sugar, and honey.” John coos rubbing his eyes.

Freddie nods and  makes the tea he knows what John means and adds the soy milk to his. Fred hands John his tea who gulps it down and lazily curls up on Freddie’s lap. He nurses on his thumb and closes his eyes, “I love you.” Freddie whispers bending and kissing his head,

“You’re so flexible.” John yawns chewing on his hand, “Good night slinky man.”

Freddie chuckles and kisses him gingerly, “Good night, my baby.”

John chews on his hand and falls asleep in Freddie’s lap, he feels safe and loved. He really thinks Freddie is the one, he’s never had a partner treat him this well. John can’t wait for their second date.