Kid!Froger: Don't Cross The Streams⭐

ChristianODowd Here's Your Request

Tw: Racism, Racial Slur, Pissing

Roger walks to the poor area of the neighborhood where the immigrants typically live he wasn’t a dumb kid like most would think, he knew a lot of Asian families lived their and there was people hating them he didn’t know the the word yet for that.

Roger steps over the puddles and the cracks he didn’t want to break his mother’s back! Roger hums and starts running up the hill singing to himself, “Eeper Weeper, chimney sweeper,”

The wind blows and the leaves shake, “Had a wife but couldn't keep her.

Had another, didn't love her,” Roger sings softer approaching Freddie’s home, “Up the chimney he did shove her.”

Roger knocks on the door and Freddie happily answers it, he’s in dirty worn overalls and sneakers that are coated in a layer of mud and gunk. A band-aid is on his cheek and nose, “Freddie!” Roger hugs him, 

“Roger!” Freddie kisses his cheeks and hugs him tight, both boys squealing. 

They walk hand and hand back to Roger’s home and they get stared at a lot. A little white boy and brown boy walking hand and hand together isn’t normal to them, some folks think they should be punished for it.

Roger’s mother greets the boys warmly before leaving for work she tells Roger his father is inside the house if they need anything. Roger and Freddie run around in the backyard and drink a ton of juice. 

“I gotta pee!” Freddie whines doing the potty dance,

“Hold on.” Roger says tugging on the door handle and unable to get it they were locked outside, “Dad!” Roger screams, beating on the door, “It’s me Roger!”

Soft music is heard, a woman that wasn’t Roger’s mother shakes her head and closes the blinds on them. Freddie whimpers covering his groin hopping back and forth, “I really gotta go!”

Roger takes him behind the big oak tree and Freddie whimpers, “I can’t go here! This is outdoors!”

Roger yanks his shorts down and stumbles back getting his Spider-Man briefs down, “Come on!”

Freddie undoes his overall buttons and pulls it down getting his car theme undies down. They both pee on the tree laughing and squealing, “Don’t cross streams!” Roger yells jokingly.

Freddie waves his penis over and the boys begin using their private parts as swords. Laughing and squealing. The boys run all over the yard with their willies out. Whooping and hollering they run into the woods stuffing their parts back into their clothes.  

They run around the woods chasing each other and laughing. They step into the small stream splashing each other and letting the sun kiss their skin. They stay in the shade as they walk upstream hand and hand. 

“I gotta pee!” Roger whines letting go of Freddie’s sweaty hand.

“Pee contest!” Freddie cheers,

They whip out their penises and try to see who can pee the farthest. Freddie pees the farthest, “No fair!” Roger whines, 

“Hah-ha!” Freddie laughs, wiping his hands on his shorts.

Roger dips his hands into the stream, “Watch! When I get bigger I can pee the farest!”

“Sure you will.” Freddie sticks his tongue out.

Roger giggles and they step across the stream and they are in front of an old store. It looks fallen and decrepit, an old woman stops her sweeping. She's about 90 at least.

“Earl! We got customers! Two kids!”

The two are ushered inside and a man who looks like a bag of bone and such sunken eyes, it was scaring poor Roger and Freddie. The man put his cigar in the ashtray, 

“A white boy and a nigglet.” the man’s voice is raspy, most likely from the near century of smoking.

Roger looks at Freddie studying his face, “You’re not white?”

“I’m not?” Freddie asked, shocked.

 This was the first time they noticed each other being different. The man sighs and faces Roger, “You got any money, son?”

Roger fishes five pounds out his pocket, “Can we get some food and drink?”

The man shows them around and Roger and Freddie pick out snacks and drinks. The boys start pointing out their differences,

“You have black hair!” Roger bounced shoving chips into his mouth, 

“And yours is yellow!” Freddie blabs, 

“And you have p’etty teeth.” Roger tsps Freddie’s mouth

“You have pwetty teeth too.” Freddie hums, “See we da same!”

Roger hugs him tight and Freddie hugs back they both giggle and laugh. They throw away their trash and clean up their hands. Roger nuzzles Freddie and goes back to the man at the counter who wasn’t scary no more and like a grandpa to them now.

The man puts the cash into the ancient register and tips his head to them, “Do you need a ride back into town?”

“Well how far are we from town?” Freddie asks in a small voice, 

“About 30 miles.” the woman says sweeping back and forth in the same for the past hour.

“Yes we need a ride.” Roger nods, “Can we use the bathroom first?”

The man hands them the key to the outhouse that was so rusty and heavy. The boys piss on trees and try to pee the furthest away again before being shoved into the back of the the horse and buggy by the man and driven into town getting tossed and bounced.

The old man drops them in front of Roger’s house and trots off. Roger’s mother comes running out of the house with a scream wrapping her arms around her boy. The boys have been gone for over three hours and were about to be reported missing.

“My baby!” Roger’s mother kissing his son’s head.

Freddie’s parents make their way over. Freddie is hugged tightly by his mother while his father stays silent like normal. Freddie and Roger race back over to each other hugging each other tight, “Mama he taught me to pee on trees!” Freddie beams,

“We had a peeing contest!” Roger yells.

The mothers look at each rolling their eye, “Boys will be boys.”