McLennon: Paul's A Baby⭐

GeorgesStolenBiscuit Here's Your Request

Paul and the others are working late in the studio. It was just the beginning of their career and they were all so excited.

Paul can feel himself slipping into little space. Be tugs on John's baggy shirt before slinking to the floor and looking for his teether.

John giggles, “Paulie.” he looks down, "Looks like we're done recording for the day boys." 

Paul was chewing on his teether sitting in the studio. He rubs on his suit wanting it off. John waves goodbye to the others and scoops up Paulie, “Someone is in little space right now.”

"Take care!" Ringo waves his drumstick at them, "Stay safe!"

"We will." John yells closing the door.

Paul gurgles and coos nuzzling against John, “Papa! Papa! Papa!"

John kisses the top of his head and  gets him inside their shared home, “Oh Paulie boy we're home!" John says in a sing-song voice.

Paulie fusses his suit itchy and uncomfortable it was digging into his skin. He fusses and cries softly, face going red, 

“Oh poor baby.” John coos, "Is your suit uncomfortable?" 

Paul nods his head crying his little heart out. He lets out one last wail before shaking.

Paul is laid on the couch and is undressed. The lad trembles when the cold air hits his skin. Paul fusses at his papa and rubs his face. He was hungry and cold now. Paul didn't like laying in the nude it made him feel scared and alone.

John rubs lotion on his legs and belly along with his chest before putting a diaper on him and his pink Winnie the Pooh sleeper with the old fashioned Winnie on there. Paul coos and stretches his long legs, John scoops him up and kisses his chubby cheeks over and over again.

Paul relaxes and drools loving the attention he was getting. He was a big slut for his daddy's attention. 

John gets him a bottle and cradles him, "Are you ready for some nummies, baby boy?" 

Paul drools more and licks his lips, big doe eyes staring at the bottle with hope. His mouth gaped open ready for his nummies. John feeds Paul watching over him petting his head and praising him. He finished his bottle like a good boy does and John burps him before cradling him again and cooing over him.

Paul coos and grabs John’s glasses off his face and chews on the leg of it acting adorable. He keeps gnawing on it making sure to use his lips and not his teeth in order for it to not be really damaged.

John can’t get mad so he just puts his spares on the round green tinted ones. His round circle glasses make him look like a knock off founding father, bad thing is he's English. 

John babys Paul more coddling him and rocking him. Paul fusses and whines wanting to be let down. John lets him down and Paul crawls to his toys that John bought him. 

Paul chews on his doll and scoots his bottom across the carpet to his blocks. John tells him to take the doll out of his mouth.

Paul throws himself onto the ground and wails the doll he was chewing on tossed under the table in his tantrum.

John let's him beat his fists off the floor and lets him cry his crocodile tears. Until Paul pants red in the face. He whimpers and reaches for John a few stray tears run down his pink-ish face.

"No, only good boys get their papa's cuddles." John informs him.

Paul looks broken he whimpers and curls up on the floor hugging his knees. John almost felt awful about it but bratty babies need to learn a lesson so Paul will be punished until he shows better behavior. 

John cleans the house and does a few loads of laundry which takes him about three hours. He comes back into the living room to check on Paul who was too quiet. No baby is that quiet.

John raises a brow, Paul is curled up on the couch sleeping with the custom made blanket John's Mimi made for her "grandson".

Paul's toys were put away and there wasn't a speck out of place. Even his paci and bottles were neatly on the table. John coos over his baby and kisses his head.

Paul wakes up and rubs at his eye sleepily he suckles on his paci and looks at his papa sleepily, "Pa?" 

"Hey sweetheart." John kissed the top of Paul's head, his dark hair was tousled everywhere and some was sticking up.

"Have I been good, papa?" Paul asks sweetly, yawning and rubbing at his eyes, "Papa good?

John grins, "Yes you have been very, very good." John scoops Paul up in his arms peppering his face with kisses and carries him into their bedroom.

Paul's sleepy little doe eyes light up and he coos softly getting excited. John changes Paul's diaper because it felt damp when he carried his baby through.

John wipes the sweat off Paul's body and rubs more baby lotion onto his soft skin. He changes Paul into a nightgown simple thin nighty as Paulie was getting too hot.

Paul coos and crawls into bed John stays behind him keeping a hand on his padded bottom making sure he doesn't fall out of the bed.

John slides in next to him putting an arm around Paul's chubby waist protectively. Paul puts his face into John's chest and coos softly, loving his papa. Paul loves this time with his papa, he's a needy little baby boy who needs his daddy-waddy.

John kisses Paul and holds him protectively, "Do you want your paci back?" 

"Pink?" Paul asks softly gnawing on his hand. He flutters his eyelashes and coos.

John hands over the pink butterfly theme paci and Paul nurses on it cutely. He snuggles into John and listens to his papa's heartbeat. Paul relaxes and closes his eyes feeling safe and warm. He has the best papa ever.