Queen: You Work Here ⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Freddie is rushed to hospital due to his asthma. He’s brought in with an oxygen mask on and goes wide eyed, seeing his father Brian working in the hospital. Freddie jerks and she is his head, hands force him to stay still and he’s wheeled past his father.

Freddie can make out his face racing to be at his bedside before the pain in his chest starts again. Freddie’s put in a nice room his father hugs him tight, “You scared the shit out of me!”

“You work here, das?!” Freddie blurts, “A-As a doctor??”

“What did you think I did for a living?” Brian questions,

“I-I thought you were like a secret spy or something! I only get to see you real late at night and that’s only because I get hungry and need my 3AM Mac and cheese with buffalo chicken mixed in.

“And this is why I’m worried for your health.” Brian says listening to Freddie’s heart,

“Because you’re a doctor.” Freddie nods.

“No because I adopted you and you’re my son.”

“I’m adopted?”

Brian takes a good hard long look at Freddie, “You took something before you got here.”

“Yeah I got into Uncle Roger’s candy.”

Brian pages Nurse John Deacon down who’s his husband and other father to their fourteen-year-old son, Freddie.

Freddie gasps when John walks in, “Mom you work here too?!”

“Roger’s box?” John questions with a sigh looking done,

“Roger’s box.” Brian sighs getting everything needed to treat Freddie.

Freddie was a quick fix; he stayed overnight to make sure whatever was in his system wouldn’t cause anymore reactions to Freddie’s other medical problems. Since Freddie has asthma, sleep apnea, autism, and he had a small case of whooping cough a month ago he seems to just have bad genetics.

“Dad, papa, why haven’t you mentioned you were doctors, and nurses?” Freddie asks as he’s getting dressed ready to leave the hospital.

“We probably told you like hundreds of times, and even did career day with you when you were in elementary school.” John reminds him, boinking him gingerly on the head with his pen, “Come on now love.”

Freddie takes his mother and father’s hand and the three walk out of the hospital to the family SUV, “Can we get McDonald’s?” Freddie asks buckling himself in.

John shoots Brian a look as he clunks his head off the roof of the car, “Ya know what? He was in the hospital, let's get some motherfucking McDonald’s!” Brian yells rubbing the sore spot on his head, “Come on! Daddy needs himself a mocha frappe.”

John rolls his eyes smiling, “You sir a dork.”

“And you sir married this dork. And adopted a kid with him.” Brian kisses him gingerly on the lips.

“Ew! Daddy and papa are kissing! You got cooties, papa!”

“Oh no!” John says dramatically, “I have cooties!” he slumps over the wheel making the horn honk.

Freddie laughs and claps, “Silly papa!”

John and Brian laugh as they drive off, Freddie talks about art class and how he wants to be an artist. John and Brian offer to buy him art supplies and all that he needs to support his dream once they get their paychecks.

They happily get some McDonald’s for dinner as they discuss life and how their days have been, “I got my hand stuck in a woman’s vagina.”

“How?” John questions chewing on a nugget as Freddie loudly slurps his mocha.

“I was pulling this blockage out of her. Turns out she left a tampon in there for like two months and had developed a nasty infection. This souring smelling  green goop and yellow goop  came slushing out of her and the tampon was black.”

“Well I’m done eating.” Freddie says scooting his food away,

“Sorry kiddo forgot you were here.” Brian chuckles ruffling his hair.

Freddie sticks his tongue out and laughs, “Meanie daddy.”

They drive back home to see their neighbor Roger in big cargo shorts watering his flamingo lawn ornaments, big thick sunglasses cover his eyes. John rushes Freddie inside as Roger begins to try and take his shorts off, “And this is why you never do drugs.” John informs him wiping sauce off his cheek.

“You go and shower up. Remember to keep your inhaler on you.” John kisses his head and sends him upstairs.

Freddie showers quickly and he spots his daddy’s razor on the sink. He applies shaving cream to his face and tries to shave. He cries when he cuts himself. Brian has to clean up Freddie and promise them he’ll put up his shavers in a higher spot.
The parents make Freddie some hot cocoa and pile up on the couch watching comedy movies and enjoying each other’s time. Freddie was very happy and he loved all the attention he was getting.

Soon it was Freddie’s bedtime he was tucked into bed, his stuffed animals overloading the bed. Brian and John read him a few bedtime stories and John sings him the lullaby he’s sung to him since they first brought him home. Freddie yawn and rubs his face, “Night papa, night daddy.”

“Goodnight baby boy.” John turns on the nightlight and smoothies the blankets before leaving.

Brian pets his head and wishes him goodnight and to not let the bedbugs bite. Then Freddie’s left alone in his bed thinking of bug biting him and feasting on his tawny colored flesh. And that’s how Freddie wound up sleeping on the couch refusing to sleep in his bed. Of course the teenager stayed up late and watched tv, finding all sorts of raunchy and inappropriate late night tv shows. Freddie even makes some pizza rolls to snack on as he indulged himself in the late night tv world. For Freddie this was the best night ever, and he knew he had to be quiet because his parents were sleeping upstairs and had work in the morning.

Freddie passes out in a sea of junk food and sweets roughly around 4AM, his parents find and once Freddie explains why he partied in the living room and didn’t stay in his room, Brian was once again in the dog house. But to Freddie that didn’t matter because he’s had the wildest night of his young life.