Frain: Our Love⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your Request

Freddie watches as Brian storms inside their home looking ready to blow. The ebony haired boy snuck out into the laundry room he hid under a pile of dirty clothes not wanting to be caught in Brian’s fire storm, he hears Brian wrecking the living room and screaming for Freddie to come out followed by more destruction. Freddie then hears crying and sobs begging Freddie to come and that he'll not hurt him, Freddie trusted Brian to not cause him any harm but other alphas taught him better. He waited until Brian’s cries became pathetic whimpers before coming out to see the damages, “Brian.” Freddie says seeing pictures ripped off the wall, their TVs in ruins, the coffee table is missing a leg, and nice new massive hole in the wall that makes you able to see inside the kitchen, 

“Freddie!” Brian says perking up and going to him arms out,

Freddie dodges, “No, Brian.” he kneels down and picks up one of the pictures it was torn in half he felt a lump in the back of his throat once he recognized the picture, “I know you hated me not being a virgin omega, Brian, but that gives you no right to tear up my only picture of my daughter.” 

Brian pales his face dropping, “No! No! I was just wrecking random shit, I didn’t even mean to ruin your things.” he grabs the tape out of the junk drawer and begins patching the picture up.

Freddie cleans up the mess quickly having to trash a good bit of their living room decorations and furnishings. He heads into the kitchen with Brian following at his heels like a sad puppy, “I’m sorry baby boy.”

“It’s fine.” Freddie says getting their meal out of the crock pot, “Please just drop it.”

Brian does so and they enjoy a nice dinner together making small ideal chit chat to each other, Brian helps him clean up the kitchen and the two retreat upstairs, Freddie gets a nice lavender bubble bath going and lights some candles. He enters their bedroom only with his robe on, “Get naked, Brian.”

Brian looks startled and a blush creeps onto his cheeks seeing Freddie in his short robe, “Uh, are we uh….?”

“No.” Freddie says, “We’re taking a bubble bath together. We both need to relax.”

Brian nods and strips off his clothes following Freddie into the bathroom the two men climbed into the tub, Freddie helps his alpha wash his hair and back, Brian does the same for his omega. The two let the warm water soothe them and they look at each other, “I ordered us a new TV off of Amazon… also…” Brian mumbles something, and he trails off.

“What was it darling?” Freddie asks scooting onto his lap and looking into his beautiful hazel eyes,

“I got that massager that you wanted and the lingerie you wanted all should arrive this Wednesday.” Brian says.

Freddie chuckles softly and kisses Brian wrapping his arms around Brian’s shoulders, “Thank you my sweet alpha.”

Brian smiles and nuzzles Freddie, his scent calms him and he relaxes more letting Freddie rub his back and praise him for being a good alpha. 

The two dry off and Freddie laughs when Brian’s hair poofs out in a frizzy curly mess, “Let me grab the detangler spray, love.” 

Freddie spent an hour sitting on the floor criss cross applesauce style combing out Brian’s hair and getting it back to normal while all he big bad alpha did was let out little whimpers and mewls like a scared kid.

“All done.” Freddie says stretching his legs out and rubbing them at where they bend,

“Thank you love.” Brian kisses him on the lips and carries him into their bedroom,

“What do you want to watch?” Freddie asks getting their bedroom TV turned on,

“Can we watch Hannibal?” Brian asks snuggling into the sheets,

“I don’t know what if it scares me?” Freddie says teasingly knowing what he wants.

“Fine you can bring Dummy Thicc with you in bed.” Brian says with a giggle.

Freddie hurries downstairs and comes back with the fattest calico kitten ever, “Isn’t she pretty?”

Brian nods and gets the show started halfway through the first episode. Freddie heads into the bathroom leaving Brian with the kitten, “Hello, princess.” Brian goes to scratch her belly.

Dummy Thicc bites him and clings to him making Brian cry out and shake his arm trying to get her off. When the bathroom light is turned off Dummy Thicc curls up and acts like a little angel, “Aww,” Freddie coos seeing Dummy Thicc he looks at Brian, “What’s with all that screaming?”

“She attacked me.” Brian pouts,

“Aww is someone scared of the big bad kitten.” Freddie teases crawling into bed and laying on him, “She must not like you.”

“Apparently so.” Brian laughs wrapping his arms around his waist.

Freddie kisses him and Brian kisses him back; they keep kissing. Brian gets cheeky and grabs Freddie’s ass.

“No.” Freddie tells him moving Brian’s hand, “Naughtly little bastard.”

Brian chuckles and rolls over so Freddie is on top of him, “Mm, but you’re ass is so thick and I just want it in my face!” Brian whines rubbing Freddie’s plump ass.

“Tough luck.” Freddie giggles sticking his tongue out at him,

Brian licks his tongue and kisses him again making Freddie softly squeal going red the older one kisses him back. They lay in each other’s arms letting the tv drone softly in the background and they kiss again this time more gentle it was more like their first kiss shy and full of love, they lay chest to chest looking at each other lovingly and Brian lays soft kisses on Freddie’s face calling him the most beautiful human ever. They just grin stupidly next to each too much in love to realize that the kitten is tearing up Brian’s new floral theme clogs he got in Japan when the two flew out for Roger’s wedding, boy  is he going to be pissed once he realizes.