Frain: Don't Be Embarrassed(2)⭐

vampiregirl2131890 -roggieboi Here's Your Request For Part Two

Note: What do you guys want to see with this book, this is more than just a Queen book and you can literally request whatever you want but the reads are low, votes are low, and hardly anyone comments. What do you want to see for this book, please let me know either by privately messaging me or leaving comments. Thank you and have a good day or night.

Freddie fixes his hair and adds the final touches to his makeup, he fixes his pants and heads out there onto the stage. He sees a black haired boy on drums, a boy with red hair on the drums, and Brian on the guitar they have yet to hire Roger or his fuck boy John into the bed yet. The two we’re waiting for a better moment to fire the others and hire their friends instead, The concert seems to be going well then Freddie felt it a twisting pain near his bladder a sudden rush saying he needs the bathroom ASAP, before he could rush off stage, the rushing warmness hit hard. His leotard was soaked with urine. The stage floor is becoming wet as a tsunami of urine washes out, this was his worst accident yet and it was in front of hundreds of people. Brian rushed him off stage Freddie was crying hard he was red and sobbing, shaking too. Fred vows to never go on stage again but Brian coaxes him and comforts which seemed to help. Brian got him into the locker room shower and washes him off and gets him some fresh clothes, he texts Roger to start operation: Red Rose once Freddie got undressed and headed for the showers, Brian knew what to do so Freddie could forget this horrid day for him.

Freddie steps out of the shower a towel around his waist he asks for Brian to turn around as he redresses, Brian does as told and sends more instructions to Roger on what to do and what John should do, he hopes their flat won’t be on fire when they make it home. Brian’s putting a lot of trust into these two and he’s making a lot of risks for this but it’ll be worth it in the end if it brings Freddie’s smile back.

So Freddie is dressed and  Brian walks Freddie back to their flat, Freddie was wearing a beautiful red and golden dress which complemented his skin tone very well and some simple white flats he had no idea what Brian had planned all he knew is Brian is treating him to dinner once they get home. Brian works up the courage to hold Freddie’s hand making him blush and look up at him shyly. The two just look at each blushing holding hands in the street like idiots, “Can we carry on walking?” Freddie asks shyly.

Brian nods and they keep walking hand in hand, Brian unlocks their flat door and opens it. Roger stands there in a white button up with a knotted tie, “Welcome brumisateurs!” he had a fake moustache on that was about to fall off.

Freddie gasps, their apartment was lit up with fairy lights and candles, they were forced out onto their balcony where a table was set up even more fairy lights were strung about and a single vanilla scented candle is on the center of the table with two plates of food on both sides of it the plates had a cover over it so bugs wouldn’t get in. Freddie was still in awe over everything he didn’t really know what to say, he felt his heart speeding up and he knew he was truly in love with Brian. Like the gentleman Brian was, he pulls out Freddie’s chair and the Parsi Indian sits down, his face filled with a childlike wonder, “Hope you don’t mind vegan food, but I made sure Roger and John made your food spicy.” Brain tells him.

Freddie smiles showing all his teeth Brian just smiles at him lovingly with a lovesick look on his face, “You’re so perfect.”

Freddie blushes darkly and looks away shyly; he looks at the night time of the city how it glowed with all the lights and the late night noisy traffic. It was perfect and there was only a light breeze in the air that blew Freddie’s hair slightly, John stumbled over with a wine bottle his arm bandaged up tightly to his elbow. Freddie casts a worried look to John and the brunt waves his hand, “Do not worry, I only lost a fight to the oven.” he pours them each a nice glass of wine before stumbling back inside his shoes were too big for his damn feet, “This is wonderful, Brian.”

Brian smiles a little and sips his wine, “I hoped it would be.”  they are broke college students living on very little money this was the closest thing Brian could do for a romantic dinner.

As the night worn on Roger plops something into Brian’s lap as he collects their dessert plates, “Freddie.” Brian says softly fiddling with whatever Roger gave him.

“Yes, darling?” Freddie asks, he looks so beautiful in the candlelight and Brian knew he was a real winner.

Brian makes his way over to Freddie and thrust the rose at him, “I know a rose no sweeter than you. Will you be my boyfriend?” 

Freddie squeals loudly and takes the rose from Brian, the tan skin man leans in and kisses Brian passionately, “Yes! Yes!”

Roger and John watch from the kitchen, “We’ll be hearing wedding bells real soon.” John hums.

“Come on now. Let’s leave the lovebirds alone.” Roger says taking his hand and leading John to his own apartment.

Freddie and Brian watch the night sky together. He talks about the constellations and their origin while Freddie looks at him lovingly bored out of his mind,  it makes Brian happy. The two walk to Fred’s bedroom after it got too cold out, Freddie kisses Brian on the cheek and thanks him for the great night.

“Can I come in?” Brian asks,

Freddie looks down, “You don’t want to share a bed with me. I could have an accident and then you’ll be coated in my pi-“

Brian squeezes his hands, “I’m meant to be with you through thick and thin. Getting covered in piss is going to be the least of my worries.”

Freddie looks up at Brian stunned. He kisses Fred’s head, “Now get ready for bed and don’t forget to put a diaper on.” he kisses Fred’s head again.

Freddie gets ready for bed and he soon climbs into it, Brian joins him and snuggles him close, the new lovers fall asleep in each other’s arms and they wake up to a dry bed in the morning nothing went wrong. Which Freddie was thankful for and that meant more snuggles and praises from Brian, the two are so in love.