Frain: Moving On⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Brian kisses Freddie pulling him close hip to hip, loving and kissing on him, his hands squeeze Freddie’s hips and he messes with bony sides, “Can you get the store for me?” Brian asks, “We need to make a huge Italian dinner for our anniversary in a few days.”

Freddie beams and nods. He grabs the car keys and kisses Brian before leaving. Fred shuts the door and Brian wipes his mouth off with the back of his hand, “Disgusting.” he calls his mistress, Roger up, “Hey baby boy.” Brian greets him,

Roger giggles, “Mm, is that bitch of yours gone?”

Brian sighs, blowing hair out of his face, “Yep. Can you believe he’s letting himself go? He’s so fat now! He’s a size18! Fatter than hell and keeps stuffing his face. Maybe I should start putting diet pills back into his food.” that’s not even true he’s a size 4 XS if you will,

Roger laughs, “At least you have me, I’m a size 6.”

Brian grins, “Why don’t you come down and let me show you how much I love that body of yours.”

Roger giggles and soon arrives at Brian’s new home. They wait no time getting frisky, first was in the living room, next was the upstairs hallway, and lastly was the bedroom. The fresh bed sheets and the bed hasn’t even been broken in yet, Brian kept lying to Freddie about being too tired to have sex. Brian grabs onto Roger’s legs licking and eating him out, Roger covers his mouth and grinds down on his tongue,“B-Brian!~”

Roger cums all over the both of them right as the bedroom door opens up, “Brian I got you that-“ Freddie screams, “You bastard! You fucking cheating bastard!”

Brian shoves Roger off, “B-Babe-“

“Get out! Take your whore and go!” Freddie was on the verge of tears, “You can get your stuff tomorrow.”

Brian grabs his clothes and puts them back on as Roger’s getting dressed not looking shameful at all Brian tried to plea with Freddie trying to save their many years of being together. He gets slapped hard and the promise ring is thrown at his eye, “Piss! And get out!” Freddie screeches kicking him in the shin.

Brian growls and grabs Freddie by the shoulders digging his nails into his broad shoulders, “You’re nothing but a fat worthless cow.” 

Freddie bites him and kicks them both out literally. He doesn’t stop to let Roger put his pants on but he can hear Brian mutter how he’ll sue to keep the house away from Freddie. The lovely couple stay at Roger’s fucking like rabbits now the Brian was “free”. Brian went to Freddie’s house the next day to drop off his house key and get his things, “Freddie?” no answer, “Fredrick?” 

Brian notices a horrid smell, “Did you not take out the trash?” he heads upstairs where their bedroom was, “Freddie?” he pushes open the door and thinks he sees Freddie sleeping in bed on top one of his coats, an empty bottle of wine at his feet, “Fredrick!” Brian shouts tired of his games he hits the back of his head and shakes him.

“Fred?” Brian realizes he’s not breathing, he quickly dials 999. And Freddie’s body falls onto the floor. Brian screams and jumps back his heart racing he doesn't know what to do. An ambulance arrives shortly and so does the police everything is a big stink now, as Brian’s being treated like a suspect. Things die down and Brian retrieves his belongings from the closet which is stuffed into big black garbage bags. He informs Roger on what Freddie has done, and Roger doesn’t seem to care he only asks if Brian wants sex. And when that got declined he played games on his phone.

Brian cries that night he felt so guilty and put the blame on himself, Roger didn’t even comfort him just slept downstairs because Brian’s cries were keeping him awake. Brian realizes his kisses Freddie wrapping his arms around his shoulders pulling Brian’s head into his chest rocking and rubbing his back as he comforts him. Brian doesn’t get out of bed for days he and Roger hardly talk, after that Roger gives him the boot since, “No sex, no staying”. Brian’s homeless afterwards and he couch hops from friend to friend. 

His friend Elton shows him Freddie’s Instagram, “Look.”

“Spent a month in hospital and six months in rehab, gusss who’s getting better? This guy! I would like to thank Dr. Seymour and Nurse Deacon for their kindness and support during this time, without them I would have never gotten better.” followed by Freddie before a month before the incident Brian’s horribly cropped out you can see his arms around Freddie’s bone thin waist and then after a full year of recovering and getting better a brunet nurse stands by his side. Freddie’s face is fuller, his eyes brighter, he’s got beautiful curves, and he doesn’t look exhausted. 

Brian cradles the phone in his hand tearing up, he really was awful to Freddie. He never deserved him. Brian cries into Elton’s chest he sounds like a dying whale. But slowly Brian starts to push Freddie away from his thoughts, he gets his act together. Brian gets job, he marries a beautiful woman, and they start a family together. One day he checks Freddie’s Instagram he smiles softly, “Happily Married to @big_irish_daddy today! Look how cute our daughter, Caoimhe is in her flower girl outfit!”

Brian shuts off his phone and smiles, he quietly joins his family in solving a big 1,000 piece puzzle finally he feels like he can finally be at rest with the whole Freddie thing,finally he’s happy and truly loved, no more heartbreaks, no more worrying if he’s going to do it again. He’s finally found himself a nice man to marry and have a child with, but Brian does feel jealous he felt like it should be him and Freddie being married and having a cute daughter. He shakes the thoughts from his head and smiles at his wife, Anita. He knew he wouldn’t fuck anything up this time.