Poly!Beatles: Old And Young⭐

1dkingwell Here's Your request

Starts In: 2002
Ends In: 2003

George groans as Ringo pounds into him from behind, they may be old but they are still horny teenagers. Ringo releases inside of him and pulls out watching as the cum drips out of George’s hole a mixture of all their husbands’ cum oozes onto the sheets. They did really make use of their vacation.

“Anyone else want another turn?” George asks his body shaking, he’s glistening in the sunlight from the window.

“Let’s get you cleaned up.” John tells him grabbing his cane, ever since the attempted assassination John has been unable to walk without some form of assistance.

Paul scoops up George in his arms, “Hey don’t break another hip.” George teases Paul,

“Whoops!” Paul pretends to drop George making the youngest squeal and cling to Paul’s bare body.

The four elderly men pile into the giant bathtub the hotel offers. They have a nice soak and relax, Ringo passes around a bottle of wine for them to share and sip. This is what the four retired Beatles needed, a nice relaxing vacation.

Then their month long vacation gets cut short when George gets a horrid stomach bug. They rush back home to Liverpool cutting their vacation in the caribbeans by two months for George to be treated, his husbands worried about him. George beat cancer once and they were worried it was coming back or something even horrid was happening to their beloved baby boy.

Oh no though don’t worry it’s just that the sixty-year-old George Harrison-Starkly-Lennon-McCartney is pregnant all over again. The doctor recommended that the pregnancy should be terminated since it’s such a high risk for George’s age. 

George refused, “I have nine kids. I can handle a tenth one.”

Now the four men have no idea what to tell their older children. Right now the oldest was forty, and the youngest was only twenty-five. John gets all their children on a Skype call. It was crowded and noisy with a mix of grandchildren popping up here and there as the climb over their parents laps.

“Alright roll call,” John barks, “Julian?” Julian is John and Paul’s son, 

“Here.”

“Good, good. Clementine?” she’s George and Paul’s daughter,

“Here,” Clem says holding up her newborn son, “And I got little James too.” she waves the infant’s hand,

Names are called out:

3.Theodosia, 34, Ringo and John’s daughter

4. Roxanne, 33,  George and John’s daughter

5. Kenny George, 30 George  and Ringo’s son 

6. Rowan, 30,  George and  Paul’s son

7. Ebby, 30, George and Paul’s son

7. Sam, 27, George and John’s daughter

8. Marc, 27, George and John’s son

9. Katie-Anni, 25,  George and John’s daughter

Once all accounted for George squeezes one of his husbands’ hands for support, “We got some news.” George breaks the loud ruckus followed by silence and the concerned looks on their kids’ faces.

“Is your cancer back, mum?” Ebby asks his messy dark brunette hair was basically a mess mop on top of his head he looked so much like George in his teddy boy days,

“No, no.” George says softly, “But it’s technically about my health.” he informs the freckled boy.

“What is it, dad?” Julian asks he looks like a mashup up of both his parents,

“I’m pregnant.” George states calmly.

It was followed by disbelief and some laughter most thinking it’s a joke, then they saw the serious look on John’s face and it died down,

“So who’s the dad?” Ebby asks rocking and chewing on his hand,

“We don’t know yet.” Ringo tells him, “We’ll love them no matter what, we’ll raise them like we raise you all.”

Ebby nods, he then screams and cries, his boyfriend comes on screen with coloring books and crayons. His parents say a few comforting words to him along with his siblings.

“You’re pregnant?” Katie-Anni says snottily, unmuting her mic, “I’m meant to be the baby! No one else! You’re not even going to make it to full term, you’re old!”

“Kathryn.” John’s voice is stern and sharp, “You will not be putting stress on your mother. Here forth I’m cutting your credit card off. You’ll have to figure out how to run your fashion business without your fathers and mother’s money.”

Katie-Anni leaves Skype cursing and screaming. George rubs his head, “I need to lay down. I birthed eight of you and I need to prepare for my ninth birth.”

George wishes each of his kids and grandkids a goodnight and he’s off to their bedroom. Afterward he was put on medication to help him along his pregnancy and was put in strict bed rest he was barely allowed to pick up anything. Even his eight had to be taken daily, how much he’s putting on, his much he’s losing etc. it was a rough bumpy road, and the had a miscarriage scare when George was five months along thankfully it was nothing big a night overnight in hospital and George was allowed home.

And in late November George had a lovely water birth in the hospital. He had a healthy baby girl who weighed 10Ibs, she had the loveliest blue eyes and pretty dark brunette hair.

“Ringo.” George says softly peeling back the blanket once in a proper bed, “I think this one's yours. This is our first daughter. We have a son but never a daughter together. She looks so much like you, she’s even got your nose and your hair and your,” George rambles on lovingly about how much their daughter looks like her father.

Ringo’s eyes light up and he peers over, “She is beautiful.” Ringo tickles her chin and the infant does a type of gurgle tongue out smile, “She’s got her mummy’s adorable smile.”

“Do you want to name her?” George asks with a yawn he looks at Ringo and their daughter lovingly their other husbands have given the two their space.

“Yes… Her name shall be Everest Lee Starkly.”

George smiles and looks down at the bundle now nursing on him, “Welcome to the world little, Everest. You’re our greatest surprise.”