Dealor: Teeth Cleaning(2)⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Roger cries when his father yanks the door open in the motel he looks pissed red faced steam coming from his ears, “Young man!”

Freddie pops his head out a fearful look on his face, “You took my baby!” John jabs a finger into his bony chest.

“Look you neglected him for the longest time. I just took care of him and-“

John grabs onto Freddie and spanks him hard making the older one yelp and thrash around, John keeps spanking him hard. He yanks down his pants and keeps spanking him till he’s red and tender, “Don’t you ever do that again.”
Freddie was crying begging to be unhandled and he just wants to go home, “All of you in the car now!” John barks, dragging them all out.

Freddie refused to talk to John, “If you don’t tell why you took a joyride with my son and his friend I’ll press charges and get you deported.”

Freddie sneers at him, “And this is why. You’re racist and sexist, that’s not a good environment for a young man to grow up in.”

“Whatever, I should still get you deported so you can’t see my boy any-“

Roger bursts into sobs, “Don’t take mamma F’eddie!!”

John rubs his nose, “I’ll get you a new one.”

Roger sobs even Brian can’t calm him, “No! No!” he kicks at the back of John’s seat screaming his head off.

John slams on the brakes Freddie holds his arm out so Brian hits that instead of flying through the windshield, “Roger I don’t want you with Freddie anymore. He’s nothing but trouble!”

“I hate you!!” Roger bellows beating on the seat harder his little face red and huffing,

“God I wish I never adopted you.”

The car went silent, “I should have just adopted your sister.”

Roger tears up again panting, “I-I have a sister?”

John carries on driving, “Yeah but she’s dead now your father crushed her baby skull underneath his pickup truck."

Roger sobs hard, no amount of comfort from Brian or Freddie helps, he was a wailing mess, John shoves them all inside the mansion once they got home. He slams the door to his office and locks it, making Roger cry worse.

“Shh, shh.” Freddie rubs soothing circles into his back, “Want me to make pancakes?”

“Banana?”

“Yes, banana pancakes.” Freddie tells him.

Roger rubs at his face, “Me and Brian help?”

“Yes.”

The three of them make it into the kitchen and start making the batter and get the pancakes started up, Freddie fishes the vegan bacon from the fridge and fries that up. Roger smiles, happy to be with his friend and nanny, “You want eggs too?” Fred asks.

The boys agree and Freddie makes them a big breakfast for dinner, John comes slinking out of his office after dinner and long after the boys have headed to bed, “Frederick.” 

Freddie turns around and glares, “About time you learned my name.”

John growls pinning him to the counter, “If it wasn’t for Roger you’d be sent back to India by now.”

“Piss off.” Freddie snaps pushing John back.

John slams him against the counter pinning him, “You know what I want, Frederick.”

John kisses down his neck running his hands along Freddie’s sides, “S-Sir, you’re married.”

“Don’t give a fuck the whore is cheating on my anyway, why not sleep with the nanny for some fun.”

Freddie panics when he feels John’s hands go for his groin. He kicks John like a horse in his nuts and takes off running upstairs, his heart pounding in his chest. He nearly screams when his ankle is grabbed he’s pulled into a room. The cleaner, a young lad named Richie looks terrified too he has such sad looking dark blue eyes, “He’s horny again isn’t he?”

Freddie nods and sniffles trying to fix his shirt, “I-Isn’t this where the kids are sleeping?”

“Yeah but they’re in the lofted section.” Richie tells him shaking he reaches into his pocket and uses his inhaler, “What do we do?”

“Stay here till morning?” Ritchie suggests fishing a bag of peanuts out from under his shirt.

The door gets opened again and Freddie is dragged out even with Ritchie trying to hold him back. Freddie kicks at him and thrashes around he covers himself up when his pants and underwear are ripped from him. He screams when a paddle comes down hard on his bare bottom, Freddie starts to cry after the 6th smacking. John didn't stop until the skin was broken open, “Pack your bags, I want you out of here.” John pants kicking Freddie’s side.

Freddie fixes his clothes, he was done being someone’s plaything. He was tired and worn, this isn’t the life that he wanted. He had to seek revenge and this kitten has claws. Fred shoves John over the balcony railing and watches as he lands hard on his head blood oozes out slowly like a faucet dripping then it pools around. Freddie heads to where Ritchie is thankfully the boys are still asleep, “Do you want to help me hide a body?”

“Wha?!”

“It’s John’s.” Freddie says,

“Okay then thought you just killed someone random.” Ritchie replies with nervous laughter.

Freddie shoots him a look before they go downstairs and wrap up John’s still body, none of them checked for a pulse. They just grabbed the tarp from the garage and wrapped him up. They dug a grave for him in the garden where they hastily buried him in a shallow-ish grave not too deep but it should be deep enough. They come inside where they bleach and disinfect the flooring then they bleach it again before placing a nice throw rug over it and placing some tables and chairs on it, “There we go.” Ritchie claps his hands together.

“Yeah but what if his wife comes back?”

“It’s been two years.” Ritchie huffs panting a little, “We’re good he has no other family. Plus Roger’s at that age where he’ll soon forget about John.”

After making themselves a nice cuppa tea they settle down in the living room to chit chat and just talk about their old boss and what to do with Roger and Brian. Ruth can’t take care of Brian anymore she’s in rehab for her addictions and the Deacon household is Brian’s home away from home, “Let’s just keep him here.” Freddie decides and Ritchie agrees with him.

The back door bangs open and a muddy bloody John drags himself in, “Surprise bitch."