Queen: What Are You

It’s currently 5607 each human's eyes represent different elements which they can control their powers begin to show during puberty and by the end of eighteen they should have full control over them.

Blue eyed humans can control water,

Grey eyed humans can control ice,

Brown eyed humans can control earth,

Hazel eyed humans can control fire,

Green eyed people can control plants.

There is rumored to be humans with white eyes that can control air. People don’t talk about what they think black eyed humans can do….

Let's follow four friends on the journey through their adolescence let's take a look at them. There’s Roger with pale blue eyes and an attitude that can bite through anyway he’s one that can control water, he’s fifteen. Then there’s our tallest one a curly haired lad with the kindest heart, he has beautiful hazel eyes that complements his fair skin, he's one that can control fire, he’s sixteen. Next up is John the baby of the group being only thirteen and he’s a rare breed at that, having a mixture of grey and green in eye color, he can mostly control plants but sometimes with enough struggling he can control ice. Our last one is a immigrant from Indian was warm dark brown eyes and a golden smile, his name is Freddie and he’s seventeen, he should be able to control the earth, and by earth we mean dirt,

The weird thing about Freddie is he always wore black leather gloves no matter how hot or cold it was the gloves stayed on, “You don’t have to be afraid of your powers.”  Brian tells him trying to be a good friend, “We don’t get mad when Roger soaks us or John strangles us with plants.”

“Yeah..” Freddie laughs nervously twiddling his thumbs, “I’m just not ready.”

“I don’t mind being mud pied.” John jokes,

“Be careful saying that.” Roger tells him, “Anywho… Who wants to go for a swim? My nana finally has the pool set up and ready.”

“I like the river.” Brian says, “We can practice our powers there safely and not cause any harm.” his eyes glow orange and he holds a small fire in his hand.

The others agree it’s better than a new pool and off they go happy to skinny dip in the river again. Freddie reluctantly takes off his gloves and goes diving in with them once they arrive, he makes sure not to touch anything.

As they get their clothes back on Roger snatched Freddie’s gloves and takes off running he nearly slips in the mud. Freddie takes off in chase begging for his gloves back the other two follow them.

As Freddie runs by his right hand brushed against a flower which wilts to his touch John’s eyes glow green and he holds his hands out. Vines wrap around Freddie and he’s held upside down, “What are you?” Brian asks looking at the dead flower then at Freddie,

Roger stops running realizing something is wrong. He darts to his friends wondering why his bestest friend and crush is being held upside down, “What’s wrong?” Roger asks,

“He doesn’t have earth powers, he killed a flower just by brushing against it.” John informs him.

Roger tosses the gloves towards Freddie and hides behind Brian, “Put me down and I’ll tell you.”

“Why should we trust you?” John asks, tightening the vines around Freddie not knowing that some had thorns on them.

“You’ve known me since middle school!”

John drops Freddie a little more rough than normal when Freddie’s right hand touches the grass a small patch dies, Freddie uses his left hand to heal it. John crosses his arms, “What are you bitch?”

Freddie takes out his color contacts and his friends gasp, “You’re black eyed.”

Freddie nods and looks down, “I can take away and I can heal. I’m giver of life and giver of death all in one.”

“You’re a freak.” Brian says in disgust backing away even John backs up a small fire starts thanks to Brian,

“Mama said to never play with mutants.” John hisses storming off with Brian following after him the fire following Brian like a puppy.

Freddie puts his contacts back in, “Why aren’t you running?”

Roger’s mouth felt dry. They are warned by the government daily to report white eyed and black eyed humans, he would never have thought his best friend in the whole wide world and his long time crush would be one of them.

 He just stands in front of Freddie staring, “Freddie,” the river behind them seem to be splashing around widely now dancing up into the air and crashing back down, Roger was experiencing strong emotions now his powers are going nuts, “You should have told me.”

“Go back into town. Live your life.” Freddie says turning around and he starts to walk away.

The water grabs him and pulls him back to Roger who kisses him, “Quit being a sad little emo boy. I love you.”

“Excuse me?” 

Roger kisses him again, “I’m in love with you.”

Freddie pushes him back, “Roger we can’t be now let me go.” he gestures to the water gripping him holding him in the air.

Roger tears up and Freddie knew he fucked up, “Y-You don’t love me?”

“L-Look if I was normal I would dat-“ Freddie was slung backwards hitting a tree knocking the wind out of him the water was put back into the river.

Roger runs off crying, it begins to rain hard soaking Freddie quickly as he chases after Roger. He grabs Roger and the boy crumbles to his knees dropping dead, Freddie grabbed him with his right hand. Freddie stared at his hand in horror before grabbing Roger with his left bringing life back into him.

Freddie kisses him and hugs him with his good side before putting his gloves on, “I know what I must do.” Freddie said taking off and Roger followed after him confused.

They arrive at a hunter’s cabin and Freddie makes his way in, “This is my dad’s old hunting cabin, he doesn’t use it anymore.”

Roger looks around it looks like a normal cabin you may live in with the kids nothing odd or screaming hunter’s cabin, the blond jerks back as Freddie slams a butcher’s knife onto his own right wrist and he saws away.

Roger throws up repeatedly it was too much for him, he shakes refusing to look over until Freddie had everything cleaned up and he healed the wound with his left hand still leaving a stump on his right, “N-Now we can be together.” Freddie says weakly.

“Your eyes are still black.”

“They won't know unless i take my contacts out.” Freddie says cleaning up Roger’s mess.

Roger sighs and then and there he gave up his future for Freddie so they can have a normal life hiding in this cabin far from life, he knew John and Brian reported Freddie already so it was really best to hide. For now though they were safe and hidden away, which is all that mattered.