Queen: Family⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

16-year-old Freddie holds the button up shirt against her chest she sighs softly and goes to hide it in her closet when her father, Brian walks in. Freddie shoves it hard into her closet, “Morning father.”

“What’s going on?” Brian asks, “You only call me father if you think you’re going to be in trouble.”

Freddie looks away and keeps her head down, “Farokh.” Brian says sternly, “What’s the matter, Farokh-“

“Don’t call me that!” Freddie’s voice shakes, Fred tears up, “I-I want to be a boy, I’m Farrokh not Farokh, I’m changing the spelling to the masculine form not the unisex spelling… but I still can be called, Freddie.”

Brian nods, “Okay, son.” he looks around the room, “Do you want to redecorate, ”Farrokh?”

Freddie nods still teary eyed, “But don’t tell dad.”

“I won’t tell, Roger.” Brian reassures his boy.

Freddie hugs his father tight and thanks him over and over again. Roger has overheard as he was bringing clean laundry up to his bedroom. He remains quiet about it, Roger will let Freddie come out to him on the boy’s own terms.

A week later Freddie goes to Roger crying, bursting about everything and how he’s scared, “Scared of what?” Roger finally asks.

Freddie looks around and he's thankful that his other dad is at work, “I went out with John.”

“Which John?” Roger asks, “You hanging out with that street rat Lennon and that Catholic boy Deacon.”

“Deaky,” Freddie sniffles, “I went to the church dance with him.”

“And?” Roger asks sitting Freddie down, “What is it son?”

Freddie cries, “We went t-to the Sunday School building and, and…”

Roger holds his hand, “Daddy, we had sex… and now I feel so awful.”

Roger rubs his back he can’t be mad, they haven’t had the talk yet, they should have but they didn’t.

“Alright sweetheart, let’s get a pregnancy test and check it out, how does that sound?”

Freddie sniffles, “I can’t be, I was on top.”

Roger gives Freddie the talk right then and there. Freddie looks horrified and scared he cries that he’s not going to be able to finish school. Roger calls John down to the house while reassuring Freddie he’ll graduate.

John’s barely fifteen he looks scared meeting Roger for the first time, “Dad this is, John.” Freddie says,

“J-John Deacon sir, I treat my girlfriend well.. Y-Your daughter.” his voice cracked.

“Boyfriend, son.” Freddie corrects him, “I’m trans.” Freddie says softly,

“I treat my b-boyfriend well, your son.” John says firmly holding Freddie’s hand, “I love him.”

And then he practically faints when Freddie tells him that John may be a father, “It was our first time together! You were on top! You can’t be pregnant!” John blubbers

Roger gives him the talk to worry about what the education system is teaching these kids today, “Is there anything else you two aren’t telling?”

“Does it matter if I’m HIV+?” John asks, “I was born with it.” 

Roger wants to pull his hair out at this point, “If you infected my son I’m shoving your balls down your throat do you hear me?”

John whimpers and nods. Off to the clinic they go where Freddie is given the test along with a pregnancy test. The pregnancy test comes back positive but the HIV test will come back within two weeks. Freddie sobs into his father’s chest, John tries to comfort him, Freddie pushes him away.

John keeps trying to earn Freddie’s love back, it doesn’t seem to work. Until John breaks down on their porch holding what money he’s getting from his odd jobs to give to Freddie to support their baby. Roger grabs Freddie by his shoulders, “Listen to me, son.”

Freddie whimpers and jerks away, “My father was an abusive alcoholic who wanted nothing to do with me.” Roger states, “He wanted nothing to do with me and my sister. John on the other hand? He wants to support you and your baby, please don’t just throw him to the side.”

“But-“

“Your HIV test is negative and you’re carrying his baby.” Roger reminds him, “He hasn’t left your side. He’s acting like an abused dog. You kick him, he comes back tail wagging ready to please you.”

Freddie goes out on the porch John wraps his arms around Freddie’s waist, face pressed against Fred’s swollen stomach, “Baby, my babies.” John sniffles.

Freddie hugs him tight he’s warm safe, he smells of incense and sweat, “I love you,” Freddie’s voice shakes,

“I love you too.” 

Freddie kisses him letting his worries melt away. John grabs onto him kissing him back holding him close, John is escorted inside the small home big enough for a family of three to live comfortably.

“Papa, can John stay the night?” Freddie asks Brian giving him the biggest puppy dog eyes imaginable.

“Well he would have to stay in separate rooms. I don’t want you preg-“ Brian stops, “Call your mother John and see if it’s okay.”

John waves his hand, “It won’t matter, ma kicked me out once she found out I had sex before marriage and I’m dating someone who is the gender they weren’t born with.”

“Where have you been staying!? It’s been three months!” Brian exclaims,

“Northwest Park. The bench has been my bed, sir.”

Freddie immediately got John a change of clothes and into the shower, he made his family a nice meal. John comes out his shoulder length hair a sopping mess as he waddles into the kitchen, “What smells so good? Beside you, Mr. Handsome.” John kisses Freddie on the cheek who giggles, 

“Spicy butter chicken.” Freddie tells him smiling, “Now get off of me you’re soaking my robe.”

John pouts and sits up. He still loves up on his man, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Freddie hums handing John a bowl of soup.

John wolfs it down barley letting it cool down, he hasn’t had a warm meal in months, it felt heavenly on his stomach. John doesn’t even know how many bowls he had, all he knows is his stomach is bloated and he’s groaning struggling to get upstairs, Freddie waddles past him hand on his bump. The pregnant one was faster than him.

Soon Freddie has their baby, a healthy baby girl named Dali. After a year of recovering Freddie starts his transgender progression and whatever else he may need. Now Freddie felt truly happy with his body and how he looks, and he had the most wonderful support he couldn’t have asked for a better family and support system.