Gerul: Some Mistakes Get Made⭐

1dkingwell Here's Your Request

The bell rings and all the students push and run out, it’s Friday! The weekend is here! Hooray! 

All but one student stays behind a blond haired boy with pale blues and a sunny smile. His name is Gerry Sundquist and he’s fucking his history teacher the hot new fresh out of college history teacher, Mr. Paul McCartney.

Gerry smoothies down his skirt, “Detention starts now.” he mutters making sure to show off his panties. 

He bends over grabbing his pen off the door and hears a shuddered breathing come from behind him. Gerry grins knowing he has Paul right where he wants him.

Paul blushes as his student Gerry approaches, "Mr. McCartney."

"For the last time, Gerry, call me, Paul"

They were the only two left in the classroom. Gerry got detention for throat punching a kid.

Gerry looks at him, "Well you're my history teacher." Gerry bends down some, 

"Uh-huh?"

"And my lowest grade... Maybe we can work on getting it higher?" Gerry undoes a button and makes sure to show off his fine plump ass.

"Are you sure about that?" Paul asks eyes darkening some as Gerry puts on a little show grinding and rutting against Paul.

He's a little clumsy now but in a few years he'll make someone really happy. Gerry squeaks when his arms are pinned behind his back and he's face down on the desk.

Paul's hand grabs at his ass and the older man grinds into it nibbling on Gerry’s neck. Gerry pants and whines the more Paul teases him, "P-Please!" Gerry whines sticking his ass out.

Paul undresses Gerry, laying him sprawled out onto the desk, the younger man was flushed and begging Paul. His cock hits against his stomach and Paul jerks him off gingerly watching Gerry groan and buck, 

“Paulie, please!”

Paul smacks his ass with a ruler, “Behave you naughty boy.”

Gerry groans and keeps sticking his ass out, “I’ve been a bad boy, Mr. McCartney.” 

Paul hits his ass with the ruler again Gerry begs and moans begging for it it be harder. Paul doesn’t stop till the ruler is broken and Gerry is left panting and shaking. His ass is burning, and he loves it. 

The throbbing warm pain turns him on more, “D-Daddy, I need your cock.” Gerry whines.

Paul grabs the small thing of Vaseline from in his desk drawer. He preps Gerry fingering him delicately, watching for any signs of discomfort or pain.

"Is this your first time?'' Paul asks thrusting his fingers deeper, 

Gerry squeaks and shakes his head, "I-I was with Mr. Lennon before hand."

Paul rolls his eyes before aligning himself to Gerry's hole, "I'll be so much better than,  Lennon" Paul growls lowly.

Gerry laughs at Paul's jealously but gasps when Paul slams into his tiny little ass and begins wrecking him making the desk rock fast and hard. Paul is much bigger and thicker than John, he feels more fuller with Paul than John, it’s an amazing feeling. And he loves the burning stretched out feeling, it's delicious. He never wants to feel empty again.

Paul treats him like a little whore, and Gerry enjoys it greatly. Paul uses him  roughly pounding into Gerry's tight little ass, making Gerry scream and moan Paul’s name loudly. Gerry cums with a scream and Paul bites his neck hard cumming deeply inside of him.

“Holy fuck.” Paul pants leaning against Gerry’s sweaty back, 

“Round too?” Gerry asks innocently.

Paul laughs and pounces on his prize. After that Gerry gets pregnant and Paul distances himself from Gerry to the point he had Gerry removed from his class and placed with Mr. Harrison,

 The lad graduates walking across the stage with his baby in his arms. Paul didn’t attend. Gerry leaves town with their baby which Paul didn’t even know the gender or name. He regrets that greatly and feels awful for what he’s done.

Eight years later Paul is married and desperately wants to see his baby. His new husband Micheal tracks down Gerry’s number and calls him.

“Hello, Sundquist household speaking, Gerry speaking.” 

“Hey, it’s Micheal, I’m Paul’s husband. Paul told me you and him had a fling together and he got you pregnant. He would like to meet yous and his baby.”

Gerry pauses he looks back to where his little one is playing and sighs, “Tell him to

 met me at {add restaurant location}, today at 4. Okay?” 

Micheal nods, “Okay then.” he hangs up and tells Paul the great news who’s all smiles now. It does make Micheal worry that Paul would run back into Gerry’s arms and leave him, the lad sound handsome on the phone.

They meet up at four and Paul hugs his daughter for the first time, she’s named Sunny after Gerry’s childhood nickname. Micheal can see that Gerry is much younger than what he thought. Gerry was about in his late twenties while Paul was just entering his forties. 

The ex-lovers talk but it’s short and seems icy, they left on bad terms and Gerry was only doing this for Sunny. But now he’s regretting it, seeing Paul with that beard, his soft doe eyes and he’s killing the dad bod he’s earned over the years.

Paul buys Sunny a kids’ meal and talks about the other half siblings she has. She’s excited to meet them but Gerry says she’s not ready yet even if she’s a lonely child.

“I got a dog too.” Paul says a shimmer in his eyes, 

“A dog!” Sunny screeches smashing fries into her mouth.

“Yep her name is Martha!”

Sunny gasps, “That’s a human name, silly!”

Paul giggles and Gerry even has a laugh, he can’t remember the last time he’s seen his little girl so happy before. Gerry gives Paul his number so they can work on joint custody. And they part ways happy and glad they met up, but old feelings were creeping back in, and the two didn’t know if they could hide it.