Platonic!Frain: I'm Not A Baby(2)⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's your request

Freddie pulls John in through the window groaning at how heavy he was, "Brian should be playing Guitar Hero downstairs. He shouldn't hear us." Freddie whispers unbuttoning the twenty-year-old's shirt.

"Mm," John kisses Freddie pushes him against the bed, "Happy early birthday, baby." he grinds against him, "Daddy's got a surprise for you." he leads Freddie's hand down to his crotch, "You feel that baby? That's all because of you."

Freddie blushes darkly and whimpers, he tugs on John trying to get him closer, John hastily yanks off Fred's tiny shorts that read, "Bad Guy" on the back of them. Freddie kisses him rutting against John whining and wanting more, ''Shh, baby. I'm going to fuck that little ass of yours. Don't worry."

John looks around the room Freddie underneath him spread out, "Are you a virgin?"

Freddie shakes his head, "No, I fucked many guys." he lies.

John smirks, "Then let's get this going."

The two fuck it was no sweet love making, it was just pure fucking. John used Freddie like a toy, Freddie was in pure agony for most of it. It hurt too badly, John didn't even use lube hardly prepped him too. Freddie cries into the sheets his body trembling, John thinks the reason Freddie is like this is because he's having so much pleasure.

By the time they finished up Freddie lay bleeding and sore, he felt like he's been stabbed, "J-John?" Freddie sniffles reaching out between teary eyes.

John washes him down with a washcloth and kisses him on the forehead, "Shh, you're brother is going to catch us."

They kiss and John helps him dress, then he's gone back out the window. Amd just like that, like clockwork for many month Freddie would sneak John in and they would fuck. It was all fun and games until Freddie got horrible sick and started to look bloated, he cried to Brian about it.

Now the now 18-year-old wasn't dumb when his 15-year-old brother came to him, he forced Freddie into the doctors where it was confirmed that the teenager was pregnant. Brian flipped his lid once confirmed, he gave Freddie a lengthy talk he ends it by saying, "If you don't get the thing aborted you're being kicked out."

Freddie cries that night he ignored any of John's calls or him even trying to climb through the window. Which was very hard to ignore. Brian comes up to Fred's room, "Fred, if you don't get it aborted, I'm getting John jailed for statuary rape."

"What!!" Freddie cries out sitting up, "You can't!! This baby is going to bring us together! We're going to get married and have many more cutesy babies!" Freddie pants, "Plus there's no evidence that he did statuary rape! I wanted it, it was not rape!"

"You have to be seventeen to be of age! You were 14! He was 20!!" Brian yells, "And this fucking baby is evidence!! I'm not letting you waste your high school years having to raise a kid, like I had to!!" he jabs a finger into Freddie's boney chest, "I wish dad never adopted you!!" he screams.

Freddie blinks slowly before the tears spilled out, "I-I... I hate you." his voice cracks, "You're the worst brother ever."

Brian was still raging, "I'm calling the sheriff and having him arrested." he storms out of the room.

Freddie calls John and tells him everything he was more than happy to be father, at least that's what he sounded like, but he kept getting talked over by a woman that John claimed to be his aunt. Freddie and John hatch a plan to run away together, Freddie wrote Brian a note and left in the middle of the night. John and Freddie lived in John's outdated camper for many, many months while AMBER alerts were being issued out for Freddie and arrest warrants out for John who racking up those charges.

Freddie groans laying in the bed in the back of the camper money was running low now and Freddie's be in pain for nearly two days, they couldn't go to hospital since they'll be recognised. So Freddie was left taking painkillers and screaming into pillows. He's gone to the bathroom and walked around trying to relive the pain. Then he felt something it made a squelch sound as it landed on the old couch, "John!!" Freddie screams realizing what the fuck just happened, "John!!" Freddie was scared and sobbing he picks up the still baby, "John!!" he cries, "B-Brian." he cries softly for seeing John passed out taking a afternoon nap beer bottles surrounded his feet.

Freddie reaches into his pocket and manages to cut the cord, "Darling?" he whispers to the baby, "Im right here. Come on, cry for me."

Freddie yelps and holds his belly placing the newborn on his chest, he keeps crying. The placenta comes out last and the small living room is a mess now and it reeks worse.. Freddie ignores the pain and stands up, he felt blood trickle down his leg he manages to dress himself. He heard the baby begin to make small fussing sounds, and nearly cries again. He limps his way to the nearest payphone the baby in a makeshift sling on his chest, the baby which Freddie decided to name Theodore was nursing on Fred's teat. He calls Brian and tells him where they are at, and he needs him.

They are found, John is arrested and Freddie is sent back home with baby Theo. Medical help was giving to the young mother and his baby boy. The court sentencing dragged on for nearly a year before John was sentenced to 30 years in prison, he looses all parental rights to Theo and is a registered sex offender.

Freddie cried and begged Brian to forgive him, Brian just takes one look at little Theo dark curls cover the baby boy's face and his tan skin, how peaceful he looks and Brian takes them back. The two brothers try and patch their relationship up and both take care of baby Theo. All was good for them.