Kid!Queen: Better Now

Tw: Abuse, Threats to Muslims, Sexual Abuse

Freddie ties the wagon to the bike using the jump rope and puts a helmet on John’s head, “Ready, F’eddie?” Roger asks.

Freddie nods, “Does a dog shit in water.”

Brian laughs, “It’s ‘does a duck fart in water.”

Freddie shrugs his shoulders, “You English and you weird sayings.”

Roger giggles, “Says the India.”

Freddie gets on his bike groaning from the extra weight as he pedals his pants and keeps going the vision of the park in his head plus it’s got a nice pond they can splash in once there. Freddie nearly dies trying to go up hill he squeals as they go downhill at top speed he hears a snap and John’s flying ahead of him screaming gripping onto the sides of the wagon for dear life. Freddie tries to go after him but he just goes over the handlebars skinning his hands and arms badly, he starts to cry as the wagon narrows into him making him wail louder along with John’s cries,

“I-I don’t want my f’iends to cry!” Roger yells once he and Brian braked safely he starts to cry with them as support.

“Let me check them.” Brian says laying his bike on the ground and he goes to them.

John was the worst. He was holding his wrist and couldn’t use it at all, “Mum’s a  nurse.” Brian says gather sticks and removing his shoelaces, he takes off his jacket and wraps it around John’s wrist making him cry more, then he knots the shoelaces and sticks as a board for the wrist, he made a makeshift splint for John’s wrist by remembering what his mama taught him. The four of them stand around the broken wagon awkwardly, “But it works in the movies.” Roger sniffles wipes his nose on Brian’s sleeve.

“My wheel flat.” Freddie points out.

Brian holds up Roger straining a little, “Find us a car.”

Roger manages to get someone’s attention. It was a pizza delivery car, “You boys okay?” the driver asks,

“No we crash. John need nurse.” Freddie explains in his piss poor English.

The poor driver dials 999 saying he has four small toddlers and one has a broken wrist, and an ambulance arrives and they are rushed to the nearest hospital. John seems to have calmed down some but Freddie is still bleeding from his scrapes.

“Can I have your names?” the nurse asks sweetly.

“Roger Taylor I’m tree.”

“Oh three?” the nurse says writing down his name.

Roger nods happily, “I’m Brian Harold May.” Brian tells her, “And I’m four.”

“I thought you were seven?”

“John Deacon, ma’am. Im two.” John blurts shaking.

Freddie looks nervous, his elbows and hands ached, “Farrokh Bulsara. But I go by Freddie, I four.”

"I thought you were, F'eddie?' Roger whimpers, "You lie?"

"Freddie's my nickname."

"Oh." Roger rubs his cheek.

“Alright there’s your orange cast.” the doctor tells John after an hour a

of trying to find their parents, “And thank your friend he helped your wrist greatly.”

John kisses Brian on the cheek and nuzzles him, “Tank ou, B’ian.”

A nurse cleans up Freddie’s arms and hands telling how brave he is at the same time, Freddie beams and wiggles a little.

A herd of adults come in, it’s their parents a mix of worry and anger on their faces. Freddie tries to hide but his mother grabs him by the ear and tans his little rear in front of everyone, “Farrokh that was danger! You could kill friends or die!” she wails.

Lillian Deadon, John’s mother, looked at the Bulsara’s hatefully, “Control your brat.”

“Brat what is brat?” Jer Bulsara, Fred’s mum asks.

Winifred Taylor, Roger’s mum tried to calm everyone down, “They’re kids they’re going to be stupid!”

Ruth May Brian’s awesome Scottish mother hugs Brian tight, “Roger and Brian are life savers, Mrs. Bulsara.”

Micheal smacks Roger’s head, “You are going to wish you didn’t pull this stunt.” he grabs Winifred and Roger leaving bruising marks as he forces them out, “I don’t want Roger seeing them again.”

Lillian whirls around her cross necklace hits off her chest, “You’re just an abusive man, that can’t grow up.”

Micheal flips her off, “This is what happens when you let your kids play with terrorists! I’m going to kill all these fucking Muslims and make them wish they never came to our Christian land!” 

“That’s not very Christian of you. Love all your neighbors and remember you’ll be judged for your actions one day.” Lillian yells.

Micheal leaves abusing his son and wife along the way, “Let’s get them home.” Ruth says putting Brian on her hip,

“Let’s.” Lillian nods scooping John into her arms.

Jer seems to calm seeing how the other mothers are reacting. She hugs Freddie tight and kisses his head, “You’re alive.” she kisses his head again.

Brian holds John’s hand and they watch the two, “Can F’eddie come over to watch a movie?” John asks Jer shyly.

Jer squeezes her son’s shoulder, “Be back by midnight or mouse gets you.” she boops his nose making him squeal and giggle,

“Okay mama.”

The three stay at the Deacon household where Roger shows up dragging his battered body in. Brian patched the crying Roger up as all adults were in the basement having a little adult get together, “Dad has a new game.” Roger sniffles.

“What?” Brian asks, kissing his band aid covered knee, “He makes me watch him and mommy wrestle.”

“Sounds boring.” John piped up messin with his cast,

“It is.” Roger says kicking his legs, “Then mama cries and he tells me I’ll be wrestling mama when I’m older but I don’t wanna, I wanna play with my dolls.”

Little did they know a adult overhead everything when going to check on them and has made a call to CPS, “Let’s pray that Roger gets better life.” Freddie says.

The four of them stand in a circle linking arms together and they pray for Roger and his mother, it was decided by the adults that the boys have a sleepover. They were thrilled to have their first sleepover ever, soon after Roger would living with his grandmother further away but the boys still say each other no matter what, they always came to see Roger. Life was now starting to be good for the boys and they couldn’t have it anyother way.