Rinennon: Hey Hey

John stood inside the club, Brian dragged him to, his eyes glancing around the room bored. The taste of stale nicotine lingers on his tongue, he stole another fag from his father, the bum wouldn’t even notice. His light brown eyes finally landed on a young man leaning against a wall, he looked sadden, like all his friends just left him once they arrived. John briskly walks over to the man, the man’s head perks up then lowers realizing it wasn’t one of his friends but a stranger.

“Hey,” John says slowly sticking his hand out, “I’m John, John Lennon.”

The young man looks up and he was beautiful even if he looked sullen, “Rich Starkley, or Ringo even works.” then he smiles a little.

“What’s a pretty guy like you doing all alone?”

Ringo gives a small shrug, "Guess, I'm not fun enough. Not a lot of men my age." 

"Really? How old are ya?" John asks standing next to him now.

"21." a sigh comes from Ringo's lips.

"Oh, really? So am I!" 

Ringo giggles, "God, yous so pretty." 

John feels the tips of his ears turning red, "Really now? You think I'm pretty?"

“Well I haven’t drank anything so,” Ringo’s eyes roam over John’s body, “It must be true. You're pretty.”

John blushes more then he notices the change of music, “Care to dance, Ringo?” he sticks his hand out.

Ringo smiles and takes his hand, “Show me the ropes, Johnny.”

The two dance across the dance floor laughter escapes their lips as they stumble across the floor gracefully like a newborn deer on an icy lake. Ringo grabs onto John as the man nearly trips over a Asian woman that was just blankly standing there, "Let's move elsewhere. She's giving me the creeps." John whispers in Ringo's ear.

Ringo nods shooting the one woman one last glance she snaps her staring into his soul with her dark brown eyes she starts to speak but she can't be heard over the music. She never breaks eye contact and her face remains motionless, her mouth keeps moving but no words can be heard.. Ringo backs up, knocking into John who slams his hip into a table letting a yelp leave his lips before he's sent onto his ass by his own shoes. Ringo heaves him up by his armpits and drags him out of the club, ''That bird was so creepy." Ringo shutters.

"Ugly too." John adds bumming a cigarette off of Ringo.

"Hopefully she's just tripping balls and isn't a loony." Ringo tells John.

John watches as Ringo scratches at his beard then touches his hair that has a white streak on the side of it, ''How did you get that?" John asks, ''Is it dyed or what?'' John didn't see it in the poor club lighting.

"Oh the streak, huh?" Ringo says his thoughts forgetting about the odd woman, "It's a stress thing, I think. I was sickly as a child always on death's door so I guess it's from all the stress." 

John looks down, "Oh that sucks." he tries to be sympathetic but he never had to worry about dying daily in his youth.

Ringo shrugs, “It’s all in the past now, I’m healthy as a horse.”

“You’re already middle aged in horse years though.” John teases.

Ringo laughs and hits his shoulder, “Oh shut up!”

The two young men walk down Bakers Street, nearly falling over each other as they laugh and joke around, “Ya know, something, Johnny?”

John looks down at him, “Uh, sure? Better not show me your dick like the last guy.”