Platonic!Frain: I'll Be Here For You⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Freddie was fourteen years old happily playing with his army of toys, he had autism so his parents hired thirty-five year old, Brian May. Brian was to be Freddie’s carer and to help teach Fred outside of his special schooling Brian has a basic degree in child education and development,

“Fred,” Brian says softly holding up a flash card, “What does the card say?”

Freddie scrunches his nose up looking at Brian, “I hate your beard.”

Brian still keeps smiling, ‘’I know, dear but what is on the card?”

“R-e-v-o-l-t….. R-Revolt?” Freddie asks softly.

“Good job!” Brian praises,

Freddie smiles and looks down. He was going to grab his toy army doll but it wasn’t there and Freddie swears it was there a moment again, “Now what is this word?” Brian’s voice cuts in with Fred’s panicked thoughts.

Freddie smacks dolls off to the side and sends them all flying as Brian keeps talking, making him panic more, “Shut up, you furry bastard!” Freddie shouts crying now and tossing more toys around, “Mera khilauna kahaan hai!?”

Brian goes to reach for him but gets hit by a naked Barbie covered in war paint and feathers, “Freddie.” Brian says sternly,

More incoherent screaming and babbling more toys are tossed as Freddie frantically searches faster, ““Mujhe maan chaahie!”

“Shh, Shh!” Brian pulls Freddie into his chest, “Your mother will be back soon, maybe she has what you’re looking for?” Brian learned to tell when Freddie was randomly throwing and when he was searching for something.

“Braayan krpaya mujhe mat chhodo.” Freddie whimpers snuggling into his chest,

Brian pauses he roughly understood Hindi but it was just the bare bones of it, “Hey I won’t leave you, love. I’m right here.”

Freddie seems to calm down knowing Brian won’t leave him like his last mentor did, “Hey about we do some maths?”

“Yes! Yes!” Freddie squeals,

Freddie is very gifted when it came to maths, anything else he flunked greatly on but maths was his strength. Brian lays some worksheets from the local college in front of Freddie and gives him a handful of pencils and rubbers to use, “Now this will be a little harder than last week but I know you can do it.” Brian tells him, ruffling Fred’s hair.

Freddie gets to work on it with a big happy grin on his face, his tongue sticking out some as he consternated hard on the work in front of him. Some of his ebony hair falls in front of his face but Fred doesn’t care he’s on a roll with this work, Brian leaves Freddie alone and goes into the kitchen to make them both some lunch. He hears footsteps come up behind him and someone hugs his waist, “I thought you left me.” came Freddie’s small voice and it sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

Brian turns around and hugs him tight, “Darling, I’m right here. I would never.”

Freddie snuggles into him and Brian rubs his back, “I got to go to the store to pick up some potatoes for the soup, do you want to com-“

“Let me get my boots!” Freddie yells, running to where the shoes are kept.

He comes back with his untied boots on and his mint green plushie he looks up at Brian who smiles warmly at him, “Let’s get your boots tied sweetheart.” Brian kneels down and ties Fred’s boots up then he gets ready for the store.

The two walk to the store to get a sack of potatoes for their potato and meat soup, Freddie clings to Brian’s arm as they walk around the store trying to find the potatoes, Freddie’s still clinging to his arm.

“You’re a sicko!” a woman screams at Brian, “He’s a child you pedo!”

Brian hardly has time to turn around before a corn cob is lobbed at his head and Freddie starts to cry clinging to Brian, “I’m his caretaker!” Brian screeches pulling out his badge from his wallet,

The woman looks at him, “You could have said you were caring for a retard. You should just put him in a home instead it’ll be easier on you.” she walks off shaking her head.

Freddie has a meltdown in the pasta and sauces aisle he crashes to his knees and beats on the floor, Brian sits with him on the floor and let’s Freddie lay in his lap until he’s calmed, “Kya ham ghar ja sakate hain, braayan?” Freddie asks, wanting to go home he’s too tired to use English.

“Haan, ghar chalo. mujhe kal aur adhik bhojan mil sakata hai, phredee.” Brian replies basically saying let’s go home I can do the shopping tomorrow.

Brian puts Freddie on his hip somehow and begins to carry him out. He didn't feel like hunting down a manager or to find the woman to press charges all he cared about was keeping Freddie safe. He knew he had a nice bruise on his forehead from it but that didn’t matter, Freddie was mentally and physically drained, today wasn’t a good day for him.

Once they get home Freddie just wants to take a nap which Brian allows knowing how the grocery store went, Brian sits in the rocking chair by Freddie’s bed and lets the ebony haired boy hold his hand as he sleeps. Brian smiles seeing Freddie peacefully he knows the boy won’t have night terrors as long Brian is his side. Brian decides to take a quick cat nap himself, he dozes off in the rocker still holding Freddie’s hand since he promised the boy that no monsters are ever going to get him no matter what Brian has to do. Brian and Freddie take a nice long nap forgetting about how rough the day was. Freddie didn’t realize how lucky he was to have Brian in his life. No one could be a better guardian for Freddie than Brian, and Freddie felt normal around Brian, he. didn’t feel outcast or weird around Brian. Freddie was just finally happy to have a friend that didn’t leave him.