Jani: The Babysitter(NSFW)⭐

1dkingwell

Julian greets the babysitter god he was so hot. His name was Dhani Harrison he was eighteen and close to graduating high school, he had on a short dress and ankle boots, he had a purse that hit off his side as he walked.

"Where's Cynthia-Mae?" Dhani asks, putting his purse down on the couch, he looks around at the modest home. Very cozy and warm, a house to raise a family in.

"She's down for her nap." Julian replies eyeing the boy over watching as a blush sprinkles onto his tan face, "How are you doing my little song bird?"

"I'm okay, sir." Dhani looks down shyly,

Julian undoes his tie, "It's Julian, Dhani. You don't have to call me sir. You make me seem like father who was a fucking asshole who abandoned me for some Asian skank bitch." You could hear the venom in Julian's words.

Dhani nods eyes still on the floor he didn't really know what to say to that, "Dhani," Julian's voice fills his ears, "I'm sorry to say this but my meeting got canceled."

"So you don't need me?" Dhani sounded upset, "I just drove 40 minutes to get here!" the heel of his boots click agaisnt the hardwood as he walks close to Dhani.

"I know. I know." Julian licks his lips, "I'm offering you dinner for your troubles." he holds out his hand. The Golden wrist watch he's always worn glistens in the pale lighting.

Dhani blushes and mutters something, "What was that?" Julian asks leaning down some.

Dhani's wander down to Julian's unbutton shirt then down to his dress slacks, "I want.." Dhani mumbles again,

"Huh?" Julian leans down to his height they were practically nose to nose, "Dhani-"

Dhank lunges forwards and kisses him. Grabbing his waist and pulling him close. Julian kisses back grinning. Dhani grabs his ass and pins him against the wall, "I-I want you so bad." Dhani whimpers face redder than a ginger with a sunburn.

Julian blushes, "Do you even know what you're doing kid?" he eyes up Dhani watching the lad squirm and blush. Dhani backs down some.

Dhani looks away, losing his confidence, "N-No, I'm a virgin." he tucks a lock of dark hair behind his ear, "I don't wanna bottom though."

The 35-year-old takes 18-year-old Dhani into the bedroom warning him to be quiet as his daughter was napping. Julian dims the lights winking at Dhani, he removes his dress shirt.

Dhani blushes watching Julian undress he looked breathtaking the sunlight coming in from the window made Julian's peachy skin look delicious. Dhani wants to take a bite, he was drooling at the sight of Julian's tone arms and his beautiful tummy.

"Come on now. I can't be the only here naked." Julian chuckles, "Why don't you get undressed, birdie?"

Dhani blushes kicking his shoes off and sliding out of his dress leaving him in his red panties,

"Lacy huh?" Julian chuckles rummaging through his nightstand.

Dhani blushes and shakes his head, "What are you looking for?" Dhani asks trying to peek over him.

"Condom and lube."

Dhani blushes darkly, "Am I topping, still?" he asks looking away.

"Sure thing baby." Julian kisses him and lays back legs spread.

Dhani blushes removing his panties he climbs up and gets in between his legs, "Now what?" he blushes darker seeing Julian's aching cock.

"Grab some lube and put it in on your fingers and some on my hole. Prep me." Julian instructs him.

Dhani does as told before ramming his fingers into him. Julian squeals and moans bucking some, "G-Good!"

Dhani blushes watching Julian's body flush his cock hitting his stomach. It was delicious looking, "I-I want you, Dhani!"

"O-Okay." Dhani blushes he pulls his fingers out. Dhani grabs more lube and rubs it on his cock. Dhani grabs his peter and aligns it to Julian's hole.

He pushes into the older man making Julian moan softly and buck, "Dhani!"

Dhani thrusts slowly watching Julian's reaction. Julian begs him to go harder, "Dhani, please!!"

Dhani thrusts hard in and out watching how Julian' s body reacts. He looked so good, Dhani lowers his head pushing in deeper, Julian screams and kisses him.

Dhani nips his neck and bites into the tender flesh. Dhani marks Julian as his own, Julian loves it.

"D-Dhani!" Julian moans, "Hit there again!"

Dhani does as told he goes harder and Julian covers his mouth in order to not wake up Cynthia-Mae.

"Dhani!" Julian cries out as he cums getting it onto their chests and his stomach.

Dhani blushes and kisses him cumming inside the condom. He pulls out and ties off the condom. Dhani cleans up Julian, both are panting and Julian's shaking some.

Dhani wipes Julian's face and kisses him gingerly, "I'll go check on little Cynthia-Mae you need to relax."

Julian kisses him, "Thank you, Dhani."

"You're w-welcome?"

"I needed you and I love you." Julian whispers.

"I love you too." Dhani whispers kissing his forehead.

Julian smiles softly and cups his face, "You're beautiful."

Dhani kisses him poking his tounge against his lips. Julian pinches his ass, "No need to be cheeky."

Dhani pouts and slinks off to the nursery to check on Cynthia-Mae. The wee one was standing up in her crib hand on top of the bar gripping onto it for support, "Da!" she spits out her paci.

Dhani scoops her up, "Someone's got a heavy nappy."

Cynthia-Mae coos and fusses a little Dhani changes her and brings her to Julian.

"Thanks." Julian yawns bringing them into the kitchen.

Julian gets his daughter into her high chair and got some baby food out. Dhani worries a little would he be a good father to Cynthia-Mae? Could he handle being a parent to a child?

Cynthia-Mae looks up from her highchair and gives Dhani a big drooling smiling and Julian laughs telling Dhani how much she likes him. And Dhani knows everything will be okay. He can handle this, he will be the best parent ever.