Frain: Big Baby⭐

vampiregirl2131890 Here's Your request

Brian fiddles with his hands; he was in little space right now and would need his daddy, Freddie to watch over him. He was also autistic and would need his special toys which Freddie kept in a little box under the coffee table he crawls into the living room suckling on his paci, he pushed the little box out from under the table. He grabs some of his sensory toys and plays with them, he knew Freddie was upstairs in his office and didn’t want to be disturbed at all.

But Brian was starting to feel sad he wanted his daddy he started to throw a fit and throws one of his toys breaking a vase. Freddie storms down there red faced, “Brian Harold Bulsara-May!”

Brian cowers and begins to cry, “Daddy!” he didn’t even care if he’s made, he just wanted him.

Freddie softens up and cradles Brian in his arms, ‘’Baby what’s wrong?”

“I-I wanted you!” Brian blubbers a snot bubble pops in Freddie’s face,

“Gross!”

Brian scratches at himself rocking a little in Freddie’s arms he seems to be having a meltdown, Freddie kneels down keeping Brian in his arms even if it was a little difficult and he grabs one of Brian’s sensory toys, “Here baby.” he hands him the monkey ring, “Why don’t you play with this.”

Brian starts to play with it he starts to calm down he is placed on the couch as Freddie cleans up the shattered vase, he starts to fuss some. Freddie holds him again and rocks him against his chest, Brian suckles on his thumb and plays with his toys. He makes happy little baby noises and nuzzles him,

“I hungie,” Brian whines, rubbing his belly, “Feed me!”

Freddie chuckled, “How hungry, stinky pants?” he lightly boops Brian on the nose,

The curly haired man squeals and kicks, “I so hungie, daddy, I could eat the house!”

“The whole house!” Freddie exclaims playfully,

Brian nods his head, “Uh-huh! Then I’ll eat Roggie’s house!”

“Goodness!” Freddie says, “I’m must not be feeding you then.” Ahe tickled Brian’s soft pudgy tummy making Brian kick hard,

“Easy baby.” Freddie says kissing his head, “You’ve been very good for me minus the broken vase but I know you got upset so I’ll gloss over that.”

Brian perks his head up, “You want your,” Brian chimes in with him their voices overlap, “Plant nuggies!”

Brian throws his arms around Freddie’s neck, “Oh, daddy! I do, I do want my nuggies!”

Freddie kisses the top of his head, “And your almond chocolate milk.”

Brian’s eyes light up a sparkle was in then as he nods his head furiously drooling all over the two of them, “Okay, okay, let me go start them.” Freddie says kissing his cheek.

He goes into the kitchen to get Brian’s frozen plant chicken nuggets he puts them in the oven to bake nearly burning his hand on their new oven, “Stupid door.” he curses it out some and kicks it. He puts the oven mitts on the counter and tries to locate the chocolate powered to add to the milk if he can’t it, Brian will have a cow fit over it, he’ll have to be sent to their room to cool down, but thankful Freddie founds some behind the crushed walnuts and bean dip in the pantry. 

Brian fusses and messes with his toys missing his daddy greatly even if he hasn’t been gone that long. He's a needy little baby. What can he say? Brian throws some of his toys and spills them out of the box, “Brian clean up your mess.” Freddie says sternly coming out of the kitchen, “Or you’ll be eating peppered cauliflower and brussel sprouts, no chicken nuggets. And it’ll be plain almond milk no chocolate almond milk.”

Brian looks aghast at the thought, he swiftly cleans up, begging his daddy for forgiveness, “Do you need your diaper changed sweetie?” Freddie asks once Brian’s done begging.

Brian nods his head shyly and looks away,”Number 1 or number 2?” Freddie asks.

“Number 1 daddy, I can’t go number 2 in my diaper, daddy” Brian tells him matter of factly.

Freddie laughs and takes off his footie pajamas and changes his diaper and powders him, “Who’s my clean little boy?”

Brian flaps his arms squealing, “Me! Me! I’m daddy’s clean wittle boy!”

Freddie kisses his face cheeks and loves on him, “Mm, I think you’re chicken nuggets are done!”

Brian flaps harder rocking himself and squealing, “Yay! I did good!”

Brian eats his dinner of plant chicken nuggets and his chocolate almond milk, then Freddie carries him upstairs into the bathroom, “Bathtime baby boy.”

Brian whines and rubs at his eyes, “Daddy.”

“No fussing, you need to get all nice and clean.”

Freddie undresses him and puts him in the bubble bath making Brian groan as the hot water loosens him up, “Tank ou, daddy.”

Freddie smiles and nods, “For bring my very extra special good boy.”

Brian flaps and laughs he picks at his skin and Freddie hands him a toy to play with, “Play with your toy not your arms.”

Brian plays with his bath toys as Freddie washes him and makes sure he’s all nice and cleaned up. He’s wrapped in his penguin hooded towel and carried into their bedroom where he’s dried off and his hair is braided, “I tired daddy.”

“I know my little muffin, just hold on.” Freddie rubs the lotion into his skin or he’ll get really bad dry skin and be itchy all over.

“Just your t-shirt and diaper right, poo bear?” Freddie asks tickling his chin,

“And sockies!” Brian kicks his bare feet into the air nearly hitting Freddie in the head.

Freddie grabs his ankles chuckling softly, “Yes my wittle wiggle worm.” he gets the diaper onto him, his penguin theme t-shirt, and his little blue socks.

“Take your medicine before bed, Bri bear.” Freddie hands him his purple sippy and two little pills.

Brian makes a face and wants to refuse but he wants to keep being his daddy’s good boy so he takes them down with a big gulping of apple juice, then daddy helps him brush his teeth. Finally he can crawl into bed, he rests his head on his daddy's broad hairy chest. He coos and nurses on his paci he lets Freddie wrap around him making sure there isn’t a inch of space surrounding them. Brian falls asleep soon after safe and sound in his daddy’s warm embrace.